Other forums > Different Conversations

User Pics

<< < (694/739) > >>

nimrod:

--- Quote from: tkitna on August 29, 2013, 11:24:13 PM ---There's a bike in that picture?  ha2ha

--- End quote ---

youve got a lovely arse Todd :D

tkitna:
I think seasonal depression is setting in. I hate it that summers over now. I love fall, but it seems like we only have it for a few weeks and then the snow falls. Oh well, got another bike ride before the weather changes.

Fishing with my daughter.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: tkitna on September 26, 2013, 06:05:58 AM ---I think seasonal depression is setting in. I hate it that summers over now. I love fall, but it seems like we only have it for a few weeks and then the snow falls. Oh well, got another bike ride before the weather changes.

Fishing with my daughter.

--- End quote ---
It's coming for sure! Mt Washington had it's first snow and the leaves are starting here. Time to get it all in while you can!

Normandie:

I'm ready for fall -- my favorite season -- but NOT winter. Seems like winter just ended here.  :-\

Dcazz:
Mine too. There's lots of good things to do coming up!
We have an Alpaca tour in the region, Pumpkin Festival in Keene, NH - volunteers put up staging in the whole downtown and light thousands of carved pumpkins! We are planning our annual apple picking trip which results in several apple pies, crisps and turnovers! Yum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version