Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (342/457) > >>

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on September 14, 2013, 01:43:05 AM ---Oh dear. I think I might prefer helping with the water rather than have that creature near me!

--- End quote ---
It's just a bug! :-\  You funny!

In My Life:
Yay! It's Autumn, my favorite season! Soon it will start to look like this here in Western New York:

I didn't take this shot but it is at one of my favorite restaurants, right outside of town.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on September 22, 2013, 06:37:30 AM ---Yay! It's Autumn, my favorite season! Soon it will start to look like this here in Western New York:

I didn't take this shot but it is at one of my favorite restaurants, right outside of town.

--- End quote ---
That's beautiful Kelly! It's my favorite time too. I went out to Manchester yesterday and noticed a lot of color in the low lying area's. Fall is on the way!

Normandie:

Oh, what a gorgeous photo, Kelley! Somehow I missed that when you posted it.

We have snow in the forecast for Saturday. I am SO not ready for this. I usually anticipate the first snowfall (even if it is just flurries) with glee, but I swear it seems like winter just barely ended here!  :-\

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Normandie on October 01, 2013, 03:47:50 PM ---
We have snow in the forecast for Saturday.
--- End quote ---

Oh my gosh Kathy! I don't even want to tell you about the weather we've been having here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version