Other forums > Different Conversations

What's the weather like in your country or state?

<< < (357/418) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 15, 2013, 04:29:12 AM ---I guess I shouldn't have said anything then!

--- End quote ---

Right.  Like the saying goes...

Four Seasons - Silence Is Golden -1964 -45 PHILIPS 40211

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on November 14, 2013, 01:16:59 AM ---Very pretty, Kelley.  It looks like a Christmas card!

--- End quote ---
I have never seen so much snow!!!!!

Normandie:

Temperatures have been dropping, and the snow is supposed to begin soon. Still not ready for it.  2ch

In My Life:
[http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/Smileys/classic/smiley.gifquote author=Normandie link=topic=2376.msg306426#msg306426 date=1384986584]
Temperatures have been dropping, and the snow is supposed to begin soon. Still not ready for it.  2ch
[/quote]

We're going to get it on Sunday. They can't say how much yet. It looks like it's going to be a cold Thanksgiving too. I like that because when   it's too warm out I run out of dishtowels. When it's cold they dry fast on the radiator.There's a whole lotta washing going on that day.  :)

Normandie:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 21, 2013, 12:10:16 AM ---We're going to get it on Sunday. They can't say how much yet. It looks like it's going to be a cold Thanksgiving too. I like that because when   it's too warm out I run out of dishtowels. When it's cold they dry fast on the radiator.There's a whole lotta washing going on that day.  :)

--- End quote ---

I know how that goes! I always go through a ton of dishtowels on Thanksgiving, too. I'm envious of you, having radiators.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version