Solo forums > George Harrison

George Should Have Toured The US Again

(1/3) > >>

Wayne L.:
I think George should have toured the US again after his 74 tour since his vocals weren't right at the time due to a cold or something besides the vibes weren't right with some Beatles fans I have heard but he should have toured the US again possibly back in 76 with the release of 33 1/3 & 87 with the release of Cloud Nine during his so called comeback which probably would have been much better showcasing himself with better vocals & as a great rock guitarist in his own right because the only great live performances of George as a solo artist is in the Concert For Bangladesh concert documentary & a few others. 

Wayne L.:
I think George should have toured back in 76/77 since his vocals were clear again with a great album(despite being mediocre) 33 1/3 because his 74 tour wasn't warmly received by fans & critics I have heard at the time!

bulldog_0909:
we heard you the first time.

The End:
[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=harrison,m=1082317551,s=1 date=1085231053]a great album (despite being mediocre)[/quote]

This made me laugh :)

Wayne L.:
George should have toured the US again back in 76/77 after the release of 33 1/3 since he was in a right state of mind as an artist & a musician at the time because his vocals were clear again unlike during his first & only 74 US tour which disappointed some Beatles fans & critics while it would have been great to hear Crackerbox Palace live if it would have happened!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version