Beatles forums > News

the tonite show

(1/4) > >>

pc31:
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/sumaree/beatles/tonight.htmwhy couldn't they archive this???????

The End:
It's so annoying isn't it! It was the same over here though - The Beatles ONLY live appearance on Top Of The Pops was erased too! PLUS most of their BBC radio shows - thank God for bootleggers! It's funny though, when Apple were compiling the "Beatles At The BBC" album, they had to use bootlegged versions for a lot of the tracks because they didn't officially exist anymore! Bizarre!

:
Is that why the sound quality on some of the songs on BBC album is so bad? I hadn't heard that, but now it makes sense.

The End:
[quote by=fab4fan link=Blah.pl?b=news,m=1077378265,s=2 date=1077542054]Is that why the sound quality on some of the songs on BBC album is so bad? I hadn't heard that, but now it makes sense. [/quote]

Yeah, it's especially noticable on Keep "Your Hands Off My Baby"; the only version they had was from a bootleg which fades in and thus cut's off some of the drumming in the intro - to rectify this, the track was edited so that a small section of the drum track is repeated 2 or 3 times. This makes the intro sound a bit like a drum machine!

Funnily enough, the full version of this track has been discovered now, and it's available for purchase... on a bootleg of course!

:
I don't remember the tracks but I know on a few the  sound is terrible.. bUt in general its better then the Star Club CDs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version