A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Author Topic: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday  (Read 2086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sondra

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6968
Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:14 AM »

I just heard the Ringo will be on the Late Late Show tomorrow night. I can't believe he's actually doing this show. Oh well. It's on channel 2 or CBS around 1am. Hope I remember.
Logged
GEMM is your best source for impossible-to-find !

Mairi

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7886
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:54:03 PM »

Hmmm... I'll watch it, then.
Logged
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

joan was quizzical

  • Getting Better
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 305
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 07:06:39 PM »

Wait.... is he going to be on the Late Show or the Late Late Show?

~ missy
Logged

Sondra

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6968
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 02:38:01 AM »

Late Late Show. I didn't think I could fit two late's in the title.
Logged

Mushmouth

  • Getting Better
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 653
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 04:28:13 AM »

He will be on the Craig Ferguson show at 12:35 Eastern Time on CBS.
Logged
I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we pass the audition.

SieLiebtDich

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 2440
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 12:52:48 PM »

great I missed it :( oh well :-/
Logged

Mairi

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7886
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 04:31:17 PM »

damn, I forgot to watch!
Logged
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

joan was quizzical

  • Getting Better
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 305
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 12:09:26 AM »

I watched.

Ringo's awesome. :)

~ missy
Logged

Mushmouth

  • Getting Better
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 653
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 06:33:24 AM »

Wasnt really that great, Ringo was awesome but the host was odd. The whole show was odd as a matter of fact, he kept harassing Ringo about the bealtes and yoko and Paul, Rinog even ignored him when he asked if he still talked to Paul, Ringo went even said he wanted to talk about Peace and Love but he kept harassing him about stupid Beatles stuff and whether or not there was going to be a reunion (He said there would not have been a reunion at that time, and certainly not now). Another odd thing was when the Roundheads (Ringo's new group), was performing the bassist was playing a hofner, guess Ringo will never get past the Beatles, just like he said that night, "Everyone will always think of me as that Beatles Boy".
Logged
I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we pass the audition.

Taxgirl

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1165
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 08:31:13 PM »

Quote from: Mushmouth
Wasnt really that great, Ringo was awesome but the host was odd. The whole show was odd as a matter of fact, he kept harassing Ringo about the bealtes and yoko and Paul, Rinog even ignored him when he asked if he still talked to Paul, Ringo went even said he wanted to talk about Peace and Love but he kept harassing him about stupid Beatles stuff and whether or not there was going to be a reunion (He said there would not have been a reunion at that time, and certainly not now). Another odd thing was when the Roundheads (Ringo's new group), was performing the bassist was playing a hofner, guess Ringo will never get past the Beatles, just like he said that night, "Everyone will always think of me as that Beatles Boy".

I really can't stand such hosts, they suckkk...
Anyway, I couldn't watch it,we have no chanel 2 here.  >:( >:(
Logged

Harrison

  • A Beginning
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 10:55:21 PM »

I was NOT impressed with Ringo when he appeared on Letterman and performed "Choose Love."  I don't think Ringo would be famous without The Beatles, maybe with another group back in the day, but certainly not now. But I've never really been a fan of Ringo's songs, he's a terrific drummer, though.
Logged
Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

  • Guest
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 11:10:23 PM »

Quote from: Taxgirl

I really can't stand such hosts, they suckkk...
Anyway, I couldn't watch it,we have no chanel 2 here.
Logged

Wayne L.

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2187
  • I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside.
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 01:45:40 PM »

David Letterman has been going DOWNHILL as a comedian & as a host ever since the Late Show premiered back in 92 because he's too mainstream & too bland.  When he was on Late Night during the 80's was when he was cutting edge since it was like those first 5 years of SNL.  I have to admit I didn't see Ringo on the Late Show but I know he was more interesting than Letterman.
Logged
I want you, I want you so bad babe.  I want you, I want you so bad.  It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad.  

Frightwolf

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2137
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2005, 02:47:46 AM »

I liked Ringo on the Daily Show -- some teenagers and college students saw that episode and thought Ringo seemed like a very "cool" person.  They musta loved his peace and love talk =)
Logged

lennonlemon

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1635
  • I Believe in Beatles
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2005, 03:44:51 AM »

Quote from: Harrison
I was NOT impressed with Ringo when he appeared on Letterman and performed "Choose Love."  I don't think Ringo would be famous without The Beatles, maybe with another group back in the day, but certainly not now. But I've never really been a fan of Ringo's songs, he's a terrific drummer, though.

I tihnk Ringo was destined to be famous. He just has great charisma and is an all around nice and apporachable guy which is very hard to find. Like John said, Ringo would have been famous one way or another, whether it be music, movies, or something else.
Logged
All You Need is Love  :K) :K) :K)

Frightwolf

  • A Thousand Pages
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2137
Re: Ringo On Late Show Tuesday
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2005, 02:24:13 AM »

Quote from: lennonlemon

I tihnk Ringo was destined to be famous. He just has great charisma and is an all around nice and apporachable guy which is very hard to find. Like John said, Ringo would have been famous one way or another, whether it be music, movies, or something else.

Quite right -- he is quite an affable person.
Logged
 

Page created in 0.37 seconds with 26 queries.