Other forums > Different Conversations

The WORST Song Of All Time

(1/34) > >>

The End:
OK, this is gonna cause some arguments!!! Woo hoo!

What do you consider to be THE worst song of all time, by ANY artist, and why?

For my choice (and please send your death threats on a post card please!), I would have to say Bohemian Rhapsody has got to be THE most pretentious pile of poo I ever heard.

I first became aware of this track at school in the dinner queue - a bunch of annoying  kids started singing "galleleo" in really high ptiched voices. I knew straight away that that song was pure evil, and I have not swayed from that opinion despite Wayne and Garth's valiant attempts!

Patton:
[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082982195,s=0 date=1082982195]OK, this is gonna cause some arguments!!! Woo hoo!

What do you consider to be THE worst song of all time, by ANY artist, and why?

For my choice (and please send your death threats on a post card please!), I would have to say Bohemian Rhapsody has got to be THE most pretentious pile of poo I ever heard.

I first became aware of this track at school in the dinner queue - a bunch of annoying

Bruno:
Alan nooooooo, how can you say Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst song of all time?? It's one of Queen's best songs!! :( :(
That Galleleo/Opera part is only the middle of the song, but you should hear the beginning, which is Freddy singing with a piano, then the song goes into the opera part and then it ends as a anthemic hard rock song!!

John@work:
Oh My eyes!!! Say it isn't so End.  I personally love this song but oh well.  To answer your question, I think the Macarena is far worse.

Mama Mia let me go....

:
[quote by=John@work link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1082982195,s=3 date=1082988930]Oh My eyes!!! Say it isn't so End.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version