Solo forums > John Lennon

Its Yoko's fault--a fun game!

<< < (100/100)

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 15, 2013, 04:43:20 AM ---Aww geez, George; you just went through that in December. Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. When are you having it?

--- End quote ---

No I don't need it again, thank God.  It's just a long recovery.  The surgery was successful, but I lost a LOT of muscle in my legs and it's taking a while to build that up.  The surgeon said it could take up to a year for a full recovery, but I'm pain free, Kelley, so I can deal with slow recovery.  But that's Yoko's fault!  ;D

In My Life:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on August 15, 2013, 11:30:32 AM ---No I don't need it again, thank God. 
--- End quote ---

That's good to hear George! And good to hear that the pain is gone. There's nothing worse than chronic pain. It wears you right out. And to think it's all Yoko's fault!

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: In My Life on August 15, 2013, 10:14:09 PM ---That's good to hear George! And good to hear that the pain is gone. There's nothing worse than chronic pain. It wears you right out. And to think it's all Yoko's fault!

--- End quote ---

It's amazing what that woman has been responsible for.  How does she live with herself?

In My Life:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on August 15, 2013, 11:01:02 PM ---It's amazing what that woman has been responsible for.  How does she live with herself?

--- End quote ---

How does she sleep??

Strawberry Field:
It's Yoko's fault that there is the Lennon Anthology box set and Sean Lennon, two things I like a lot. Darn her!  roll:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version