Other forums > Member's Mailboxes

Boxer's Bob

<< < (125/128) > >>

Bobber:
I'm off for a short holiday next week. After that I'll be around more often.

Hello Goodbye:
Have a good time, Cor.  I just got back from a short stay in the country, not far from where this took place.  It works wonders.

Canned Heat Woodstock - Going Up The Country (rare version)

Bobber:
Thanks Barry. Went to the southern part of Belgium for a week. Slept almost ten hours a night. And it still feels like I could do that for another week. But there's a job to be done! Oh, and I'm working on Some Time In New York City too. That in particular keeps me awake at night. lol

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Bobber on May 13, 2013, 02:27:46 PM ---Thanks Barry. Went to the southern part of Belgium for a week. Slept almost ten hours a night. And it still feels like I could do that for another week. But there's a job to be done!

--- End quote ---

You needed the rest, Cor.  When I go on vacation I sleep those kind of hours too.  But, yes, when we get back there's a job to be done.

--- Quote from: Bobber on May 13, 2013, 02:27:46 PM ---Oh, and I'm working on Some Time In New York City too. That in particular keeps me awake at night. lol

--- End quote ---

That's the album with this on it...

WE'RE ALL WATER by Yoko Ono

When you're done with the review, I'll write a doctor's note ordering a two week vacation for you.

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on May 13, 2013, 11:57:40 PM ---
When you're done with the review, I'll write a doctor's note ordering a two week vacation for you.

--- End quote ---

I hope that's enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version