Solo forums > Paul McCartney

Favorite Paul Picture

<< < (347/348) > >>

LennMcHarriStarr64:

Paul and Martha!  Found this in my Facebook newsfeed.  :)

Beatlemaniac64:
Haha, had to post one for old time's sake, been so long. I'll never forget when I used to have the biggest crush on Paul for years! I thought about him so much that I felt like he was my own boyfriend. Geez, lol. It's funny how the day came when that became a thing of the past, and it's funny rolling my eyes now over the fact that I used to think I'd never love anyone else! Lol. I've grown up quite a bit and now have a boyfriend who's the love of my life. But Paul will always still be adorable, just an empirical fact of life, anyone can admit that, lol.

In My Life:
This picture really makes me laugh. Whatever they're looking at there in the studio seems to have affected Paul much differently than it did everyone else! And it's the same face he would later make as the Ginger Baker-like drummer in the Coming Up video.

It doesn't take much to amuse me.  :laugh:

Moogmodule:

--- Quote from: RubberSol on October 25, 2012, 02:02:17 AM ---

RAM era stuff is nice.

--- End quote ---

Mein Gott!  Paul was a proto-hipster!!!

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 06, 2014, 08:19:14 AM ---This picture really makes me laugh. Whatever they're looking at there in the studio seems to have affected Paul much differently than it did everyone else!

--- End quote ---

She knitted him

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 06, 2014, 08:19:14 AM ---And it's the same face he would later make as the Ginger Baker-like drummer in the Coming Up video.

--- End quote ---

Nice find, Kelley!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version