Other forums > Different Conversations

American Nick Berg beheaded

(1/5) > >>

NGM:
I saw the movie where they actually cut his head off... it was horrible. These terrorists are SICKMINDED FOOLS!

Patton:
[quote by=NGM link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084472547,s=0 date=1084472547]I saw the movie where they actually cut his head off... it was horrible. These terrorists are SICKMINDED FOOLS![/quote]

And they have the neeve to call us evil and unoble and all that sh*t. It really p*sses me off.

Wayne L.:
The terrorists who beheaded civilian Nick Berg " should " be put to death immediately after capture without a trial while an atomic bomb bigger than Hiroshima should be dropped on Afghanistan, Iraq & Iran for the finale on the war on terrorism instead of what's going on now!!!

Patton:
[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084472547,s=2 date=1084560339]The terrorists who beheaded civilian Nick Berg " should " be put to death immediately after capture without a trial while an atomic bomb bigger than Hiroshima should be dropped on Afghanistan, Iraq & Iran for the finale on the war on terrorism instead of what's going on now!!![/quote]

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth!

The End:
So, you're a liberal then, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version