Other forums > Different Conversations

Happy

(1/7) > >>

Patton:
I hope you People are happy. because you have made Sarah leave. What are you peoples problem. Yes I'm talking about you Harlena. What have you done to make her leave. I know that I was part of the prob, but I was fixing it. This really p*sses me off that it has gotten so bead that someone has to leave.

The End:
Nice to see you're not getting involved Patton! We're ALL trying to get along here now, so it's probably a good idea not to stir things up again.

:
Seems Sarah decided to take a break.  So she is.  We all need to step away from time to time.

Your post really doesn't help, Pat.

Patton:
I sorry but I'm reallt POed. She told me she was leaving. And I'm guessing she has left or is ignoring my Pm's cause she hasn't awnsered. I tried to get her to stay but she hasn't sayed anything. And then there is Ed wanting to leave. I don't know what's happening but this place is falling apart. And the bad part is it's mostly my fault.

:
[quote by=patton link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084543125,s=3 date=1084561083]I sorry but I'm reallt POed. She told me she was leaving. And I'm guessing she has left or is ignoring my Pm's cause she hasn't awnsered. I tried to get her to stay but she hasn't sayed anything. And then there is Ed wanting to leave. I don't know what's happening but this place is falling apart. And the bad part is it's mostly my fault.[/quote]

Then why blame Helena?

Sarah will be back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version