Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

The Beatles Christmas Album

(1/3) > >>

andersonCouncill:
Does anyone have this? It is a collection of christmas songs made exclusively for the fan club from 1962-1969. If anyone has it, I would be happy to e-mail you some rarities of some sort of my own in return, although I don't have many Beatles ones, mainly Pink Floyd.

Bobber:
This has been posted on the bootleg forum before. I will post it again tomorrow on the bootleg forum. In case you need a password to get on that particular forum, contact juniorsfarm or The End.

raxo:
That's what I was going to do this afternoon ... but I've not done yet because I was searching for a link (it exists, but I've lost it) with the transcriptions of the comedy numbers and sketches of the Christmas Records to make them a more complete work.

Bobber:

--- Quote from: raxo ---That's what I was going to do this afternoon ... but I've not done yet because I was searching for a link (it exists, but I've lost it) with the transcriptions of the comedy numbers and sketches of the Christmas Records to make them a more complete work.
--- End quote ---

There's some links to the Christmas stuff mentioned in this thread: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1132964650

raxo:
^Thanks, Bobber, but none of them is the link I'm looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version