Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Queen

<< < (28/30) > >>

Klang:

I like the 'Jazz' album. Don't have any others.

:-\

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on February 13, 2013, 05:27:52 AM ---I see.  So you were going...

Back in Time - Back to the Future Music Video

Far out!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the older I was, the closer I was to the past!

I just want to add that when I say that my appreciation of music matured I don't mean that my taste became better, I just say that when I opened my ears and music started to mean something really special to me, I was able to define the style of music that really reaches me.

Sir John Johns:
70's Queen does it for me - They lost the plot in the eighties and recorded complete dross, which sold incredibly well.

One of my favourite Queen shows

http://youtu.be/U3igLrLLLTM

Bobber:

--- Quote from: Sir John Johns on March 14, 2013, 12:41:27 AM ---70's Queen does it for me - They lost the plot in the eighties and recorded complete dross, which sold incredibly well.

--- End quote ---

My point exactly!

Ovi:
My perception of them really changed after finally getting around to hear a full album (A Night At The Opera). The two things that surprised me the most are: a) the band is really, really diverse - shuffling through many genres and willing to experiment at every step (add the fact that each member is allowed to come up with his own compositions) and b) there's a lot of humour in their stuff - not every second song is a pretentious arena anthem as I (ignorantly) thought.

As I said, this was a very pleasant surprise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version