Other forums > Different Conversations

anyone else still use psychedelics occasionally?

(1/5) > >>

Bacchus:
As a teen i experimented quite a bit,and eventually stopped.But i had the good fortune to come upon some mushrooms a few weeks back and had a wonderful time.I listened to the beatles all night and it was like listening to them again for the first time. 8)forgot how illuminating such substances can be. ;)

:
[quote by=Bacchus link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086288977,s=0 date=1086288977]As a teen i experimented quite a bit,and eventually stopped.But i had the good fortune to come upon some mushrooms a few weeks back and had a wonderful time.I listened to the beatles all night and it was like listening to them again for the first time. 8)forgot how illuminating such substances can be. ;)[/quote]

Nah, not lately.  Last time was probably 6, 7 years ago, splitting a hit with the ex-bro-in-law.  Watched movies (and Beavis and Butthead) all night.  Laughed a lot (not at Beavis and Butthead). 

Yeah, good music on 'brain medicine' (ESPECIALLY Pepper...on headphones!) was always one of the few true pleasures of the stuff.  A lot of bad side effects as well, tho.

The End:
[quote by=misterchaz link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086288977,s=1 date=1086292162]A lot of bad side effects as well, tho.
[/quote]

Yeah... just check out Chaz's Avatar!!! LOL ;)

:
[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1086288977,s=2 date=1086293721]

Yeah... just check out Chaz's Avatar!!! LOL ;)[/quote]

LOL!!!!!

Damn Quaaludes!!!!

LOL!!

pc31:
yeah i miss those dang days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version