Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Radiohead

(1/5) > >>

Bacchus:
Anyone listen to them?I've been checking them out lately and find them pretty interesting.they very melodic and intelligent...definitely mood oriented music.they are often dismal and depressing...but i like that kind of thing,lol.Anyways ,definitely worth checking out for those who are unfamiliar with their material.

The End:
This is an absolutely AWESOME British band who've been around since the Nineties. I thought they were huge in the States (sorry, I'm assuming you're from the States!), so I'll be surprised if no-one has heard of them... Karma Police, Creep, High and Dry, Fake Palstic Trees etc etc.........

Bacchus:
[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=othermusic,m=1086438790,s=1 date=1086441576]This is an absolutely AWESOME British band who've been around since the Nineties. I thought they were huge in the States (sorry, I'm assuming you're from the States!), so I'll be surprised if no-one has heard of them... Karma Police, Creep, High and Dry, Fake Palstic Trees etc etc.........[/quote]
Yeah they are a great british band and would venture to say a lot of people who
love the beatles might really find radiohead refreshing for today's music.

The End:
[quote by=Bacchus link=Blah.pl?b=othermusic,m=1086438790,s=2 date=1086443190]
a lot of people who love the beatles might really find radiohead refreshing for today's music.
[/quote]

I agree - there a few Beatlesque moments to be found in some Radiohead tracks, such as Karma Police for example; VERY Sexy Sadie!

Wayne L.:
Radiohead is one of the most OVERRATED rock bands of all time just like U2 who take THEMSELVES way too damn seriously for their own good while they will NEVER be in the same leagues as the Beatles or Led Zeppelin or the Sex Pistols. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version