Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

The Rolling Stones

<< < (80/81) > >>

Hello Goodbye:
The Last Time

The Rolling Stones The Last Time 1965

Rolling Stones 'The Last Time' 5-3-13 Staples Center

oldbrownshoe:
Just done my tri-monthly trawl of the internet, and there's still no sign of The Stones' first two British LPs coming out on CD. I don't get it, is it a conspiracy (seriously) against Brian Jones?

ibanez_ax:

--- Quote from: oldbrownshoe on August 14, 2014, 03:43:52 PM ---Just done my tri-monthly trawl of the internet, and there's still no sign of The Stones' first two British LPs coming out on CD. I don't get it, is it a conspiracy (seriously) against Brian Jones?

--- End quote ---

Only pirated needledrop CDs exist from Doctor Ebbetts. 

http://www.jagamart.com/newdrebcdtro.html

http://www.jagamart.com/drebarsecdrs.html

oldbrownshoe:
On the back of the George reissues it would be nice if London/RSR/abkco/Polydor/Virgin/Decca/Sony/Universal put out a reissue of Brian Jones's 'Pipes of Pan at Jajouka'.....unless, of course, there's a really exciting and important live concert by The Rolling Stones from 1986 to put in a lavish box set instead.

Ooo, bit political!

oldbrownshoe:
BBC 6 Music repeated their Stones at the BBC documentary last night.
Quite apart from the age of the recordings, this programme itself has to be about 25 years old as the chief interviewee is Bill Wyman and it is narrated by Andy Peebles.
The doc played in full 16 of their 42 recordings for the Beeb.

It's incredible that no one has seen fit to put this stuff on a CD when EVERY major 60s act (and even some minor ones!) has had a BBC CD released in the last two decades.

Imagine a Beatles CD collection without 'Live at the BBC', 'Live at the BBC Volume 2', 'Please Please Me' AND 'With The Beatles' and one can start to appreciate the awful state of the Stones back catalogue in 2014.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version