Other forums > Member's Mailboxes

tkitnas' mailbox

<< < (2/18) > >>

pc31:
i will

Kate:

--- Quote from: 373 ---Why did you delete my post Kate?
--- End quote ---

I didn't delete anything tkitna

--- Quote from: 373 ---Ignore function? Apologizing? f*** this. It wasnt your kids that got attacked on a public forum was it?

There will never be peace on this board as long as Junior is allowed to stay. I will promise you that I will make this forum as unlivable as possible as long as he's here. If one of you moderator nazi's want to ban me,,,so be it.

He's a cocksucker (delete this one too Kate) and doesnt deserve the oxygen that somebody else could be breathing.
--- End quote ---

as already said - I didn't delete anything. But you'll find some information here: Forum Rules

BTW if ever, I could only edit or delete something in "Members mailboxes" - which I haven't. Also I don't have the ability to ban people.

tkitna:
Ok, my fault. I posted something and its gone. Sorry. Maybe D deleted it and he probably should have anyways. Its all good now.

Kate:

--- Quote from: 373 ---Ok, my fault. I posted something and its gone. Sorry. Maybe D deleted it and he probably should have anyways. Its all good now.
--- End quote ---

OK, thanks.

pc31:

--- Quote from: 373 ---Ok, my fault. I posted something and its gone. Sorry. Maybe D deleted it and he probably should have anyways. Its all good now.
--- End quote ---
rising above it all ladies and gentlemen....i give you todd......but only if sharons done with him....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version