A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42

Author Topic: marshalls' depository  (Read 31999 times)

raxo

• Sun King
Re: marshalls' depository
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 05:17:59 PM »

Quote from: 284
i know now that you are more of an asset than a liability...here is one link to go...you want fries with that?? http://www.dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-conversations/m-1149442327/

Hard to enter there, ain't it?  ??) ... my account has been waiting for approval all the afternoon ...

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
  • Don't take it from the top
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

Quote from: 100
In the event you didn't get my PM, I'll put it in your mailbox....

and it should have stayed private. No insults, bickering or fighting please for further information please read
FORUM RULES

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 09:30:46 PM »

Quote from: 37
why can't you guys just let it be, fuzzing and fighting I mean. I hate it when that happens, if you want to fight...do it in private, please...no need to do it in front of a public.

I agree ... I hate to see people fighting and showing how bad human beings can be ...

... just remembering that one of the first thing I did here at DM's was to try to make a couple to get on well ... do you remember?: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-conversations/m-1129078636/s-30/ ...

... let's move on, people ... there was a time when we all were friends ... do you remember?: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?m-1130508969/s-43/highlight-wife/#num43 ...

(flower)

raxo,

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 09:35:52 PM »

kate,the guy called my kids fat and in-bred a few months ago and left mad as a hornet...now he slipped back in and called me in-bred trailer trash...what can i do?????if he will meet me man to man i am sure we could settle this once and for all....instead he wants to name call...enough i say...either he stops his berating or prepare for similar actions from me...its just the way it should be..ask my uncle daddy as junior put it.....the guys a chicken sh*t mofo and needs to climb out of my face... >:( and if he doesn't i am gonna huff and puff and blow his house down...

Marshall, I know exactly how you feel, but this forum isn't the place to take it out on each other. If I was a new member and had to read this....well, I think I was frightened to come back here. I cannot take any other action than to beg you to be the bigger man and stop this.

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 09:53:59 PM »

Quote from: 343
can i do both or is there no 2 for 1 sale?
do both i know you love me!!!! :K)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2006, 09:55:40 PM »

hahaha, aww. PC and i didnt even know, you redneck lover boy :P
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:38 PM »

Quote from: 297

Hard to enter there, ain't it?  ??) ... my account has been waiting for approval all the afternoon ...
liz is probally busy...she handles it all herself...when she ain't busy she will welcome you with open arms....

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 10:01:49 PM »

Quote from: 343
hahaha, aww. PC and i didnt even know, you redneck lover boy :P
watch it there buddy...i am a red skinned indian not just red in the neck ya know....i am cherokee and creek and white...lol white pupils...

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »

kate we had to clean this topic up you wanna help??you know what to do........just whistle if you need me...you know how to whistle don't you??? ;)

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 10:08:25 PM »

kate we had to clean this topic up you wanna help??you know what to do........just whistle if you need me...you know how to whistle don't you??? ;)

pfffffffft......sorry, Marshall, seems I need to get some moisture on my lips  ;D

SallyG

• A Beginning
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 10:39:27 PM »

Quote from: 37

Marshall, I know exactly how you feel, but this forum isn't the place to take it out on each other. If I was a new member and had to read this....well, I think I was frightened to come back here. I cannot take any other action than to beg you to be the bigger man and stop this.

Amen Kate. I asked him to PM me if he's got a problem. He hasn't. There is no reason to go 15 rounds on a public forum. There are a few that feel that this site is proprietary, it's there's, and one is Marshall. Going through a bunch of old posts, I see he bust Raxo's chops, now they are falling in love. And Marshall, I'll be in Florida next month. You want to meet up and hash this bullsh*t of your's out, I'm happy to do it. Good Lord, its the Beatles and you want to be a tough guy. What the f*** is wrong with you?

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 10:44:20 PM »

JF, you said that you didnt want to come back. you were the one that started saying sh*t about people and its you that sent Dwarf to wreak havoc in your own twisted way. dont say that there are some people here that want to shape the forum to their own liking, because you're hands are far from clean of that. you said you didnt want to come back but here you are. if you had the balls to just talk to us and say "hey guys, i would like to come back" im sure we would've welcomed you back (we have with wayne and dirk before) but you had to send Dwarf and now the sex change and new identity. grow up, JF or Sally or whoever you want to be next.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 10:46:24 PM »

Amen Kate. I asked him to PM me if he's got a problem. He hasn't. There is no reason to go 15 rounds on a public forum. There are a few that feel that this site is proprietary, it's there's, and one is Marshall. Going through a bunch of old posts, I see he bust Raxo's chops, now they are falling in love. And Marshall, I'll be in Florida next month. You want to meet up and hash this bullsh*t of your's out, I'm happy to do it. Good Lord, its the Beatles and you want to be a tough guy. What the f*** is wrong with you?

It has always been difficult for people to get along with each other - for no good reasons...but still...."I have a dream..."
Amen.
 :)

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »

I've always tried to get on well with everyone here ... and pc31 had some problems with me in the past: several times and at different times but I stopped posting because I wanted this place to be in peace ... I just tried to avoid answering ... I've began posting again because it all seemed to be in the way it should be ...

You've been here for more than a year acting in a different way ... did I know you? you've always been nice to me tho we've never had any conversation or PM'ed us each other ... I wish that could be the same with the rest of members here ... this has been almost a paradise since September 2005 till this summer ... we've kept Dirk away and now you're been banned!!! :o If you attacked pc31 because of my thing I would thank you but it was not as important as people thought ... The End told all of you that I was just "taking a rest" and some of you knew it pretty well!!!

Both of you still have time to build the building again ... it's up to you, guys ... I would be very sad reading things like those of above of from near past ...

You needn't to show nobody what you can do, if you get to be yourself everybody will thank you. Last weeks have been very unpleasant for everbody. This is your second chance and I want you to be with us ...

No necesitas demostrar a nadie lo que puedes hacer, si consigues ser tu mismo todos te lo agradeceremos. Las ultimas semanas han sido muy desagradables para todos. Esta es tu segunda oportunidad y quiero que estes con nosotros ...

(flower)

raxo.

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2006, 11:45:36 PM »

you cheap two faced s.o.b. you got this all turned around like i started with you....damn skippy it needs fixing..and as i said b4 i ain't afraid of your loud mouth...

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 12:08:17 AM »

I missed something. What's the dwarf connection?
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 12:15:01 AM »

Quote from: 218
I missed something. What's the dwarf connection?

You've got a PM, Mairi ... it's an explanation  we needn't to share with the newbies  :)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 12:21:18 AM »

ya, this is an older member problem, no need to bring in fresh meat. thats how wars continue.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 12:05:21 PM »

Why did you delete my post Kate?

Bobber

• Administrator
  • Sun King
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 12:21:51 PM »

Quote from: 297

As far as I can check, you can enter if you want.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42

Page created in 0.689 seconds with 27 queries.