Other forums > Different Conversations

Man, is THIS place dead!

(1/4) > >>

:
Wassup?

I know The End is on vacation, and he is a big part of the group here.  But this place was really cookin' and then it seems lately that everyone got fed up with everyone else and now it's like a ghost town.

Surely there's still good Beatle topics to chew on?  Surely we can all agree to disagree and move on back to being fun?

Just a thought.

Ssarah:
Everytime I come here I get angry and don't really feel like discussing the Beatles. I think that with Patton gone as well its a little dead. I think even though he could be very hyper at times, he was good for the forum.

Honestly, what we really need is about a dozen new people. (That doesn't mean getting rid of the old.)  But I think we should all make it our goal to find one new person and get them to post on the forum more then ten times. I have observed that new people come post a few times and then leave. We need to figure out a way to change that.

Vagabond:

:
Quiet! You don't know the half of it. Wayne has not contacted me at all. Oh well, his loss ... certainly not my loss!

strutter84:
I'm sort of new.  I've been here for 2 months anyhow, and I have more than 10 posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version