Other forums > Different Conversations

Man, is THIS place dead!

(1/4) > >>

I know The End is on vacation, and he is a big part of the group here.  But this place was really cookin' and then it seems lately that everyone got fed up with everyone else and now it's like a ghost town.

Surely there's still good Beatle topics to chew on?  Surely we can all agree to disagree and move on back to being fun?

Just a thought.

Everytime I come here I get angry and don't really feel like discussing the Beatles. I think that with Patton gone as well its a little dead. I think even though he could be very hyper at times, he was good for the forum.

Honestly, what we really need is about a dozen new people. (That doesn't mean getting rid of the old.)  But I think we should all make it our goal to find one new person and get them to post on the forum more then ten times. I have observed that new people come post a few times and then leave. We need to figure out a way to change that.

Quiet! You don't know the half of it. Wayne has not contacted me at all. Oh well, his loss ... certainly not my loss!

I'm sort of new.  I've been here for 2 months anyhow, and I have more than 10 posts.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version