Other forums > Member's Mailboxes

Erm..greg mailbox?

(1/6) > >>

:
been debating in my mind for a while whether i should make one of these so i thought i might as well...anything to me here, abuse, kindness ect......i don't expect much!  ;)

Mairi:
Well, I usually find your posts amusing. Cheeky monkey!

somedude210:
if you want, ill make brokeback moments with you instead of Al...unless you are actually gay...then its just awkward

enjoy it, youll probably get some creepy, "return to sender" message from me when im drunk or really just want to make a comment

matt ;D

somedude210:
just thought of something, could it be possible to become the unibomber of online mailboxes? i think id have some competition though

again, only kidding, please dont take my comments out of context. oh and i'll see you later tonight...enjoy this ;D :P

:

--- Quote from: 343 ---if you want, ill make brokeback moments with you instead of Al...unless you are actually gay...then its just awkward

enjoy it, youll probably get some creepy, "return to sender" message from me when im drunk or really just want to make a comment

matt ;D
--- End quote ---

haha no don't worry i'm not gay...might as well be though :( lol.. and go for it with the comments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version