Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

Xm Radio Series Beatles A to Zed

(1/3) > >>

:
In 2004 XM radio did a 26hr series called Beatles A to Zed. Does anyone know if it can be purchased. I must have it.

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 536 ---In 2004 XM radio did a 26hr series called Beatles A to Zed. Does anyone know if it can be purchased. I must have it.
--- End quote ---

I think that was made by the BBC. Try their site. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

Oh, and if you find it, let us all know would you. I wouldn't mind it myself!

:
I appreciate that but I went there 1st. Let me know if you kick something up. I have alot of people looking now. It aired here in the US in the summer of 05 on XM radio. I thought for sure I could buy it from XM but found nothing there either. Thanks again for your  help.

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 536 ---I appreciate that but I went there 1st. Let me know if you kick something up. I have alot of people looking now. It aired here in the US in the summer of 05 on XM radio. I thought for sure I could buy it from XM but found nothing there either. Thanks again for your  help.
--- End quote ---

I may go on a mission!!!

:
Mission...good. This all came from my brother who "invested" in the XM system when I would not. He would come to my house and say your the Beatles nut...you would die for the content. I begged him to find a way to record it...not techie enough. Anyway. I found a link using google. The host was Brian Matthews with additional comentary by Martin Goldsmith. Thanks again.  I will own it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version