Beatles forums > Albums

Favorite Beatle album cover?

<< < (31/32) > >>

Ovi:

--- Quote from: nimrod on November 15, 2013, 09:06:47 AM ---Abbey Rd cover goes well with the music, it looks and sounds like summer !

--- End quote ---

Funny, I've always thought 'Abbey Road' to be their least "sunny" record. 'Here Comes The Sun' is the obvious exception, but other than that, not much happiness or optimism there.

Sir John Johns:
Rubber Soul for me.

Dcazz:
I think I have to go with Revolver!
To me it has everything a Beatle fan could want. Hard rock, classicalish, love songs Indian etc... all laid out with awesome musicianship. You can here a bit of everything in there.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Ovi on November 15, 2013, 02:17:26 PM ---Funny, I've always thought 'Abbey Road' to be their least "sunny" record. 'Here Comes The Sun' is the obvious exception, but other than that, not much happiness or optimism there.

--- End quote ---

I think Sun King has a tropical laid back vibe (isnt there even cicadas in the background) ? 'Because' has 'because the sky is Blue' etc and Octopuses garden reminds me of summer somehow, the opening guitar riff sounds bright and happy....the whole thing to me (guitar tones) has a bright blue sky feel - maybe its just me ;)

Jimothy17:
Top 3:
1. Revolver (this album wins everything for me :D)
2. Abbey Road
3. Help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version