Other forums > Different Conversations

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

<< < (273/281) > >>

tkitna:
Welcome to the forums Kishaba. Great to see you join and I hope you stay for awhile.

TomorrowYesterday:
Hi everyone!

I'm... well, I'm not sure I want to post my name... only if anyone is really that curious. I live in the USA, and that's all I'm going to say about my location. I sing and play piano. I am a writer (not published, but still a writer ;)).

My favorite Beatle is George!!! <3  :-* My favorite album is Abbey Road and my favorite song is Something.

That's all for now! Sorry if it's not very descriptive; I'm not good with this kind of thing.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: TomorrowYesterday on March 06, 2013, 10:19:18 PM ---Hi everyone!

I'm... well, I'm not sure I want to post my name... only if anyone is really that curious. I live in the USA, and that's all I'm going to say about my location. I sing and play piano. I am a writer (not published, but still a writer ;)).

My favorite Beatle is George!!! <3  :-* My favorite album is Abbey Road and my favorite song is Something.

That's all for now! Sorry if it's not very descriptive; I'm not good with this kind of thing.

--- End quote ---
Welcome. You'll fit in nicely here as a lot of the ladies that post have a thing for George. He's my favorite too.

DangerMaker:
Hello all!
I'm writing from the US... Wisconsin, specifically. I love music and art :) I'm still in high school, but I plan to go to go into art education after I graduate. Um... I'm in my school's marching band, main instrument is clarinet...but I play other instruments too. Glad to be here!

Hello Goodbye:
Hi there DangerMaker!  Welcome to the Forum.  Happy to have you here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version