Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

Which Beatle book are you reading right now?

<< < (2/82) > >>

Bobber:

--- Quote from: 551 ---* The Beatles : the biography / Bob Spitz. - another one that started really strong, and petered out into recycled gossip. Too bad.
--- End quote ---

This seems to be full of mistakes.

raxo:
I've heard that the best book about the group is one called "Paperback Writer" ... but as I'm not very keen on books about them (as I've already said) I can't tell who wrote it and less if it's a good choice!
Has anybody here read it?

The End:

--- Quote from: 297 ---I've heard that the best book about the group is one called "Paperback Writer" ... but as I'm not very keen on books about them (as I've already said) I can't tell who wrote it and less if it's a good choice!
Has anybody here read it?
--- End quote ---

Isn't that a spoof book?

raxo:

--- Quote from: 360 ---
Isn't that a spoof book?
--- End quote ---

It could be ... I haven't read it (probably I'm not gonna do never) ... but I've heard it was one of the best ??)

McLennon:
I have read a few picture ones really! Just showing nice quality pictures of them, saying where it was from and stuff!

But have read a few normal beatle ones! the sadest part was the day by day accounts! But I can imagine that the anthology isn't going to tell me anymore then I already know! but we'll see!

I have a few beatle quiz books aswell! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version