Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Bob Dylan!

<< < (86/102) > >>

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Ovi on December 09, 2013, 11:08:49 AM ---Same here. One of the greatest albums ever recorded; the Dylan encyclopedia in all its might.

--- End quote ---

And it's a double album.  ;)

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on December 07, 2013, 03:14:30 AM ---^

Ah!  His daybyoo album.
--- End quote ---

It daybyooed here for me today! I certainly didn't need the sticker on the front (whose residue I'm still trying to remove) to tell me that it's an epiphanous daybyoo album, especially considering this definition of ephiphany: a moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way.

--- Quote ---I reckon John Lennon got this idea from that...
--- End quote ---

Right down to the open snap! I once saw a hat like that at an auction. After I looked at it and decided it was too big for my head I sat down and heard the lady behind me say to her husband, "You know, John Lennon used to wear a hat like that". Of course that was like an open invitation to turn around and talk to her. We all had a nice chat but I regret that I didn't bid on that hat anyway.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on December 11, 2013, 07:51:20 PM ---It daybyooed here for me today!

--- End quote ---

The word is daybyooted.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on December 12, 2013, 11:25:15 PM ---The word is daybyooted.

--- End quote ---

I'm still learning the language.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on December 13, 2013, 01:41:53 AM ---I'm still learning the language.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version