A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: mr kite`s mailbox  (Read 13727 times)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
Re: mr kite`s mailbox
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2007, 03:20:40 AM »

Quote from: 449
MANCHESTER UNITED F.C.
What team do you support? I support Arsenal!

im writeing my holiday diary on K.E. mailbox.
I wonder if she`ll be pleased ?  :-/
PLEASED?!?!?! Listen to me, young man- if you think my little mailbox can be used by YOU for YOUR own purposes you are greatly gravely horribly big time..... WORNG!!!!!!!!  >:(

I'm just kidding. I am bloody well pleased (didnt even need to sing please please me... not in that context...you know what i mean). Keep writing Kitie! I'm honoured!  ;D

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2007, 05:17:21 AM »

Hows it going down there. and how do you do that quote split thing with posts its clever , i cant do it so

going well, thank you. I had a stats test and I KNOW i made a mistake!!!! And a stupid one too! The quote thing is very easy. You click on reply or whatever its called and whenever you want to comment make sure that you have [quote equals number][/quote]... ask raxo- he can explain better

My hols , i always buy a book when i get to the airport [ its a tradition ]and i thought sci fi , horror , and stuck in a corner was SPIKE MILLIGAN , I TOLD YOU I WAS ILL . brilliant.
You didnt tell me you were ill.... (the inflight meal?) ;) I wouldnt be able ti read in the airport... too many people... i get paranoid... plus i have my Octie so we talk...

Finally after going round all the aftershaves smelling like ,  well allsorts , i got on the plane , the captain allways tells you the weather where your going , guess what he said it was sunny  ::)
Silly cpt...! Funny story about aftershaves- i was going around town with my friend and she dared me to spray on some aftershave. On the way back home, on the bus, ppl were looking at me wondering why do i smell so manly...

Then its time for the what to do if we are going to crash video , and they tell you where the exits , women , children and MR KITE first .
I think it should be Mr Kite, women and children first...! Those videos and instructions are that useful are they? I mean, who is going to remember them when the plane crashes?  :-/

Then the inflight meal    (barf4)
Never was a fan of inflight food. But the packaging is so compact-like and small and cute. I do remember the best inflight food i had- they gave us small magnum chocolate ice creams. yum!

2 and a bit hours later its PALMA airport  8)

yay! So it wasn't an overnoght flight, right? thats good. I hate sleeping on the plane... you get little sleep and when you step out of the plane to a new country, like, you just want to hit the sack...

I'll be scared going overseas all on my oneses...  :-/ :B

Part 2 tommorow.
Yay! Can't wait! It's way more interesting and fun to read your "diary" than economics....!

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »

'lo there mr kite! How goes it?
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2007, 09:47:26 AM »

HELLO OCTIE
Im fine , ive just finished work  :-/
I not had chance to do any post in , the past few days , been a busy little bee .

Aw... well, now you can hopefully have a restful weekeng! ;D
Actually, that reminded me of the Buzzy Bee toy... bit of an icon down here in NZ...

;D

Yeh, haven't been posting much myself... got a test coming up... In fact, I'm trying to figure out how to do a certain economics assignment question now... I tried the textbook and the lecture notes, but alas, to no avail, so I've turned to the internet... :-/

OH!
I see you liked the IAN BROWN video  8)
Have you heard of the band he was in THE STONE ROSES  ?

No, haven't actually heard of them  :B Do you like them?

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »

Your back again  ;D
Should`nt you be studying ?
Yes a do like THE STONE ROSES  they only made 2 albums , the first one is brilliant its called THE STONE ROSES[ origanal or what]
you should check it out  8)

. . . I am studying...!! That is, I'm trying to do an assignment but since I can't figure it out, I'm searching the net for any clues. I even posted a question in "random thoughts" but then thought better of it and deleted it. Would you happen to know whether changes in expected inflation affect the real interest rate in the short run? I think they do... but not the nominal rate. Although my friend says different...
Actually, you know what, I think I'm just going to stick with my answer.
OK, better go off and start writing it out!
Sorry, hope you didn't mind my little economics-related ramble...  :B [size=9](I like that subject quite a lot... thinking of taking it as an extra major)[/size]

See you 'round - have a great weekend Mr K!!  ;D

PS: Thanks for the info about Stone Roses  :)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2007, 11:15:36 PM »

I liked the FEAR vid. I prefer the song to the clip though...

by the way Im watching that space in me mailibox.... but still no day 2 show.... Im not hurrying u up by the way  :D

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2007, 05:16:12 AM »

and ive been to another place , ive gone troppo
I've gone troppo too! Nice sig by the way  ;)

Got to hotel late at night and went to bed, in the morning went looking for the resturant in the brochure , and it was shut !, it had been shut for 2 years [i bet the guests were starving ]
For two years!!!!! Wow!
Went for breakfast at the british bulldog pub , and had an english breakfast    :B
Then beach followed by pool , then meal , yep british bulldog , then back to hotel for "entertainment !" a pop quiz on yep pop music and we [ i] won ! a bottle of champange [ i hate champange]
ah-ha! In spain eating english breakfast. Do you prefer cup o tea like to champagne? If so, do you like the Lady or Earl Grey (not in that way...). Yes, champagne tastes like mushrooms. Quite bitter. Red champagne is quite good especially if you put a strawberry in the glass. But hey! you won it! I never won anything...  :'(

A couple of nights later they had a plate spinner acrobat guy on and he`s playing these hand bells , then hands them out i get the last one  and when he point s to you , you ring it , i rang mine to the music , and not when he pointed , so he gets me up on stage , ringing this bloody bell !
My neice said i was an embaressment  :B
Awww.... Seems to me you are very outgoing-ish...? That would be quite interesting to see an acrobat doing- what he does.

Thats it apart burning my head
My "tans" nearly gone im back at work and its like ive never been away  ::)
Aww.... Suncream would do the job. Well, what do you expect at a coal mine! (I think it was a coal mine you said you are working in...)

Might be going again for a week in sept , i love spain  8)
you really do must love it. I'd like to go there too esp. after reading Digital Fortress. You know, i have always wanted to go to Greece, Egypt and Denmark. But I have decided that on my 21 I'll go to England... *speaking to herself: Dream on sunshine, dream on  ::)*

Say, Was Albert behaving all good while you were away?  

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2007, 12:47:47 PM »

He went on a cruise , he left my cat with 10 tins of cat food and a can opener ! , the old bugger. He said he left it instructions , so not to feel guilty  ::)

At least he's considerate... *Always look at the good side*

While he was on the cruise a man fell overboard, what happened Albert i says
ALBERT; He said [ the drowning man ]" HELP! drop me a line"
"Whats your address" i replyed.
 ::)
What a funny little creature! haha!

I dont work in the coal mine no more , i was working in a cardboard factory , but the place folded.
Im a dustbin man at the moment its rubbish .    
Well, look at the bright side, if you were a fisherman there would always be something fishy going on...
you are just like my Accounting teacher. He always uses puns. For example, my internal assessment in two weeks time is about a girl called who needs to decide where to invest and her name is Getta Ritch... So I go and write a poem about her and the love of her life: Odigh Tryin*!  :P

*That's Octie's contribution

BlueMeanie

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2007, 05:24:58 AM »

Still got time to join in the Fantasy Football League.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »

Ive not been here for a while its a bit dusty [ not springfield ]
You can do the explaining...

Anyway  :o and  :o
I was falling asleep as always waiting for someone to post , and lo and behold your on line , and its like , i dont know what time but you should be in bed , then im in shock again my fantastic avatar is gone , and then you`ve only got 17 posts , and then i realise its not you .
Theres another Kalidiescope eyes   :o
But I was online on GT when you were online but then you left me all on me oneses.  :'( Yes,there's another K eyes only she writes herself differently. funny she and me are quite similar.

Has there been cloning going on down under  :-/
Imagine the shock of the other K.E, when i post this . :D
Well thats warmed me fingers up a bit
She has been here  for quite a while... Dunno about cloning here... Dolly is more close to you than me... but then we have the sheep...  :-/

Say hello to Octie for me
Will do
And theres another episode of Albert on G. T.
Bye .    
Great. Ill go and read it.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 04:52:15 AM »

Dusty Springfield- I knew I heard the name somewhere... and then when I heard her rather "spooky" voice I knew where I heard her before (She asked Paul if he sleeps with his eyes open, I imagine it was The DS show(?)). How recent is the video? She stil got it, i think. Why do you say she dont know the words? as for the "rather large invisible box" and the "supertrooper" thing... I'll have to think about that.  :D

Random q- are you a natural redhaired?  

BlueMeanie

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2007, 09:57:32 AM »

I hear you've had another earthquake. Stomping around Old Trafford after all that beer you drank with Al causing tremors eh!

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2007, 11:18:07 AM »

:)
Hello K. T,
Haha! Good one!

So its just a quickie  :B
Eh, dont use that word, little man... After reading John i have only one association with that word..  ::)

The new job not going to well , i got lost in the forest yesterday and i found a house made of candy !
and further on a house were a little old woman lived in and she just looked like a wolf !
And then a got out by following bread crumbs ,  and i told my boss and he said , stop making up fairy stories .  :-/

Ah but what! who knows, p'raps the boss was the old little woman in disguise.. now thats a thought!
Well, as Octie said, "at least you're out of the woods".

Cheerio ranger man

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2007, 10:42:53 AM »

Hi Octie , i`ve not gone yet .
Check out RINGOs Kit thread i put some pics of my friends drum kit, its a early Ringo one  8)
When i got back from my friends [ my other friend i got more than one y`know ] house
He had only gone and joined the Forum .  :o
He`s a top guy though and he`s a Star Wars loving drummer , singer, well he can do a hell of a lot really  :)
See you when i get back .
 ;)

Ooh, yeah, I had a look... they're awesome!! 8-) The drums, I mean  ;D
Your friend sounds very cool indeed 8-)
And good on ya for inviting him to the forum :) *pats on back*
Hope you have a great time in Spain... see you when you're back! :)

tangerine

• Getting Better
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2007, 06:30:19 PM »

hello monsieur Kite!

It's been a while, how are you?

Any plans for another 'I've got Half an Hour' anytime soon?

:)
<br />But every so often you come across something truly inspiring...<br />
<br />

tangerine

• Getting Better
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »

Hi Tangerine   :)
Its been a while, hows my Dr who loving coolist parents in the world, lady ?
I.G.H.A.H , OH YES Theres a winter season show soon  ;D
And you might noticed a good friend of mine McMaul is here , and when he`s about its madness all the way !
Its not going to be dull around here  ;)
Hope to here from you ,
P,S, Have you read my Albert stories there right up your time travelling street ? 8)  

I'm excellent thanks- speaking of Doctor Who- have you heard about some special episode they are doing fro Children in Need? I'm not sure if it'll be any good but that Cornell bloke is writing it (and he's written all the best episodes in my opinion) and basically the 5th Doctor (Peter Davidson) is going to be in it aswell as 10th Doctor (David Tennant)- so that might be interesting! Or it might be awful. Have to find out on the 16th November.

A winter season of IGHAH! Brilliant I hope to be there! Ahh is McMaul something to do with you?! I haven't introduced myself yet- I shall at some point :) I've noticed him making many posts though. I haven't read any of these time travelling Albert stories no- I intend to! I haven't been on these boards much recently- I was all very busy and had a break but now I'm catching up and posting once again  :)
<br />But every so often you come across something truly inspiring...<br />
<br />

BlueMeanie

« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »

I thought I'd save your mailbox from obscurity! How's it going John? Tell me, have you seen 'Invasion'? It's just started over here and looks quite promising.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »

Quote from: 596
Random q- are you a natural redhaired?  

I suppose there's only one way for him to prove it! :o Do it by PM though, please!!!

BlueMeanie

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »

theBEATLESrock_on

• Getting Better
  • Staple it toghether, we'll call it bad weather
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2008, 08:34:59 AM »

ello kitey
MARTINA was HERE<br />[size=14]&quot;sit on my face and tell me that you love me&quot;[/size] -monty python <br />
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.533 seconds with 27 queries.