Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Muse

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dmitry:
I love this band! Great rock Music!
I have all albums and each of them is something special for me. Though the first one I don't like much. Matt is really great man!
I wish I could see them live sometimes, even on DVD.

Joost:
I've got "New Born" and "Bliss" on my iPod, I love those two songs. But I just can't listen to an entire album. Muse is great for 15 minutes tops, but I can't stand them much longer. They're just too much, too over-the-top.

I do think it's great how they manage to create such a massive sound (even live) with just three people. Their frontman is incredibly talented and they've got one of the most grooving bass players in rock music. And you gotta love a band that combines Radiohead with Rage Against The Machine...  :)

Indica:
Really been getting into Rage Against the Machine.

Playing some of their songs is one of the most enjoyable practice sessions I've had in a long time :)

tangerine:

--- Quote from: 158 ---Really been getting into Rage Against the Machine.

Playing some of their songs is one of the most enjoyable practice sessions I've had in a long time :)
--- End quote ---

oohh coincedance, well kind of; funnily enough I just listened to some of there stuff earlier today! I had only heard 'of' them before but first time I've heard their music, It really is pretty good! :)

ringo rules:
Yeah I love Muse, I got to see them earlier on in the year at the Australian Big Day Out festival, they are definitely something special. My favourite album of theirs would be Absolution I would say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version