Other forums > Different Conversations

Doctor Who

(1/18) > >>

tangerine:
I'm sorry but it's SO good that I had to start a thread...but who knows maybe I'm the only fan of it?

I think it's really cool how its one of the few television things which has been revived and started back in the 60s (though admittedly it has changed a lot)

I love the new series so far! I think David Tennant is an amazing actor and really does justice to the role  :)

anyway this may all be pointless if no one else cares for Doctor Who... let's find out!

The End:
I love it!!!! ;D

Kevin:
A big fan . To reinvent it but still remain true to the original is genius.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
To tell the truth I watched it just becasue of David Tennant. Never watched the early ones. But the DT ones are all right. Teeth and Claw are my fave ep.

tangerine:

--- Quote from: 596 ---To tell the truth I watched it just becasue of David Tennant. Never watched the early ones. But the DT ones are all right. Teeth and Claw are my fave ep.
--- End quote ---

I must say David Tennant is the best thing about it for me!  :)

I love the references to him being around in the past like in the sixties- as in the 3rd episode of this series when he has to leave his jacket behind and he says something like 'I'm going to miss it- Janis Joplin gave me that!'

David Tennant's English accent amazes me- how natural he makes it sound despite being really Scottish normally! love it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version