Solo forums > Paul McCartney

Stella McCartney

(1/4) > >>

Runforyourlife:
 When I was in New York City a few months back I got to stop by Stella McCartney's store. As a clothes freak, I adore going in to designer shops and checking out the stuff. Even though I'm not personally crazy for anything I saw, I'm still glad I went so I could see her "thing." Her clothes are a little more on the "tacky" side for me. Anyway...maybe she's got fans on these boards. I'll post some pics I found of her (on google) just for fun.

(I know...everyone wonders why I'm continually creating threads about the Beatles kids. I swear I'm mainly a Sean fan, but I think they are all interesting enough to atleast be given some amount of attention. Disregard the whole thing if it annoys you.)

I'm SURE she has a lot of fans of her designs, but I'll post some pics of them and you guys can comment (or not) on what you think. :)...
Some Stella designs...

That's all I have time for now. I know that's not really a large list, but from what I saw at her store there were about three things that I thought were fairly "pretty" and the rest just didn't appeal to me. :) I'm more of a Donna Karan/Marc Jacobs/Ellie Saab/Lanvin type I guess. :)

Rowdy:
Models were nice looking.....but seeing a female that looked a lot like Paul.....well, those pics freaked me out a bit.

Wayne L.:
I wouldn't be too surprised if Stella McCartney would be selling her clothes line on cable home shopping channels QVC or HSN before too long.

:
Stella's dresses are still quite sought after and highly paid for.  No QVC for SM.

She's pretty, but a bit odd looking.  Maybe it's just the jpg's, but there is just something...maybe that Paul look.

Sondra:
Her dad is prettier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version