Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

Beatles Concert Poster Raffle

(1/4) > >>

perryentertainment:
Perry Entertainment is looking to raffle off a one of a kind beatles hollywood bowl collectible concert poster signed by disk jockey bob eubanks. All proceeds go to help support the publication and bring on a few new writers. A limited number of 500 tickets at $ 100.00 each will be printed. The more that you buy the better chance you have to win a great item.

Joshua Perry
Perry Entertainment
Email:viper80817@yahoo.com
www.perryentertainment.blogspot.com

raxo:
Welcome to the forums, perryentertainment ... hope you'll enjoy them!  :)

I'm saving money for the hollydays  :-/ ...

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 297 ---Welcome to the forums, perryentertainment ... hope you'll enjoy them!  :)

I'm saving money for the hollydays  :-/ ...
--- End quote ---

perryentertainment is not here to enjoy the forum Rax, perryentertainment is here to sell raffle tickets!!

raxo:

--- Quote from: 483 ---perryentertainment is not here to enjoy the forum Rax, perryentertainment is here to sell raffle tickets!!
--- End quote ---
I'm glad you know the person ... but it would not be the first case of someone that surprize the rest ... posting! Let's wait and see  :) ...

perryentertainment:
thanks for the warm welcome hopefully some one here can tell me a little more about this bealtes piece and want to purchase a chance to win this collectible at a great price. I already have a few people interested they cant wait to add this to there collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version