1. The Beatles would have recorded many more popular albums but not as important & influential just like their 60's contemparies the Beach Boys & the Stones.
2. Billy Preston would have been a member of the Beatles by 70 is they would had continued along with possily two more musicians as backup for tours.
3. I think they would have toured less during the 70's but I think the Beatles would have done about 3 major world tours.
4. Solo albums from the 70's like Sometime In NYC, At The Speed Of Sound, 33 1/3 & Ringo wouldn't have existed but tracks from these albums would have been on a couple of Beatles album.
5. The Beatles would have possibly broken up by 75 if they would have continued or back in 80 knowing the personal & professional tensions within the group.