A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!  (Read 2082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Guest
100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« on: August 15, 2007, 01:46:10 PM »

Helloo guys!
Just a little note...I have just found a rather glorious new Beatles memorabilia supplier. He has a shop on ebay and supplies loads of signed stuff and the beatles stuff is particularly nice and comes with Certificates of authenticity! Possibly worth a look...The guys called Simon, and I was very impressed with his customer service also! Take a look, let me know what you think! Hope this is of some use...  ;D

[size=14][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
Logged

Kevin

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5432
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

IMO - if you've got something to sell, come out and say it. But all this "pretend-I'm-an-innocent-3rd party-doing-everyone-a-favour" stuff makes me determined  NEVER to look at your site.
Despite some probably very compelling evidence to the contrary we are not idiots.
Logged
don't follow leaders

The End

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8211
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

That's right - no need to hide in this section - if you've got something to sell, come right out and say it! :)

Bobber

  • Administrator
  • Sun King
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13490
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

Quote from: 360
That's right - no need to hide in this section - if you've got something to sell, come right out and say it! :)

I moved it from the Beatles section.
Logged

BlueMeanie

  • Guest
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 05:30:10 AM »

We're getting quite a few of these. Some people are clearly just joining the forum to promote whatever they're selling. I call that spam! Could they and their posts not be removed after a week if it clearly looks like they are not here to contribute?
Logged

834

  • A Beginning
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 145
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »

I'd be very wary of buying Beatle autographs on Ebay.  90% are fakes and Certificates of Authenticity usually don't mean anything.  If you've got a printer, you can create one.  Frank Caizzo documentation is one of the few documents I trust as he is a pretty well know expert as to the authenticity of Beatle autographs.  Pre-printed signatures look incredibly genuine.  Buyer beware.
Logged
What time does the Bus leave?<br /><br />The opinons expressed by 834 are solely maintained by 834 and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other members or management of this site.  They are not meant to offend or insult, they are just

Bobber

  • Administrator
  • Sun King
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13490
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 07:55:32 AM »

Quote from: 483
We're getting quite a few of these. Some people are clearly just joining the forum to promote whatever they're selling. I call that spam! Could they and their posts not be removed after a week if it clearly looks like they are not here to contribute?

Sure, no problem. But 834 made a useful comment here as well. But we'll keep an eye on it.
Logged

  • Guest
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:17 AM »

Hia!

I was actually looking for the 'selling' section, but couldnt find it! So, thanks to the admin for moving it! I did think that 'The Beatles' was a bit of a generic section to put the thread in!  So it was a genuine mistake. Im sorry about that! However, you are wrong: it's not my shop, Im not getting money from it. I am just aware that people are kean to get GENUINE kit, and the stuff I bought all came with COA and as far as I can tell it's real!  I did just buy some nice stuff from here which is why I put up this post. Obviously there isn't much more I can do I guess if you dont believe that it's not my shop! Im only 19, and just a bit of a Beatles fanatic!lol However, thanks for your cynicism!  :P haha...
Logged

BlueMeanie

  • Guest
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »

Quote from: 63

Sure, no problem. But 834 made a useful comment here as well. But we'll keep an eye on it.

Which gives me an idea. Maybe we should have a sticky with tips for collectors, and links to collectors sites?
Logged

The End

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8211
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »

Quote from: 809
Hia!

I was actually looking for the 'selling' section, but couldnt find it! So, thanks to the admin for moving it! I did think that 'The Beatles' was a bit of a generic section to put the thread in!  So it was a genuine mistake. Im sorry about that! However, you are wrong: it's not my shop, Im not getting money from it. I am just aware that people are kean to get GENUINE kit, and the stuff I bought all came with COA and as far as I can tell it's real!  I did just buy some nice stuff from here which is why I put up this post. Obviously there isn't much more I can do I guess if you dont believe that it's not my shop! Im only 19, and just a bit of a Beatles fanatic!lol However, thanks for your cynicism!  :P haha...

If you are a genuine fan, you are MORE than welcome here :)

Joost

  • That Means a Lot
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5058
Re: 100% Authentic Beatles Signed Memorabilia!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »

Quote from: 788
90% are fakes and Certificates of Authenticity usually don't mean anything.

Yeah, you can only be sure that an autograph is real when (A) you were there when the item was signed, (B) it comes with a photo of the person while signing the particular item or (C) if you had it checked by a handwriting expert. A is never the case when you buy something, B usually isn't available and C is expensive. So it's always risky business.
Logged
 

Page created in 0.569 seconds with 26 queries.