Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

70's Music ?

<< < (19/20) > >>

In My Life:

--- Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2013, 03:52:49 AM ---WOW, I love this

--- End quote ---

Wow indeed! Wouldn't it be cool to hear this without knowing exactly what it was going to end up being? That moment when you first hear the Beatles riffs and think, "It's Every Little Thing" then "No, wait it's not" then "Yes it is!" Did you just discover this Kev? Oh, and I like your signature ...Find someone who's turning and you will come around.  :)

nimrod:
No Ive loved it for years Kelley, its one of  my favourite covers of a Beatle song, I just think the intro is mind blowingly good  ;D

and its good to know that such talented musicians dug The Fabs

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2013, 12:17:53 PM ---and its good to know that such talented musicians dug The Fabs

--- End quote ---

They obviously did.  I love that song!

Hello Goodbye:
And they sing the Give Peace A Chance chorus at the end of I've Seen All Good People.  Did anyone in the group ever explain why, Kev?

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on August 04, 2013, 07:52:29 PM ---And they sing the Give Peace A Chance chorus at the end of I've Seen All Good People.  Did anyone in the group ever explain why, Kev?

--- End quote ---

I dont know of anything Baz, just always assumed it was just a nod to someone they admired

I like how they played Day Tripper in Every Little Thing as well

I suppose quite a few groups did this, hang on, a new thread here  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version