Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

Bill Harry

<< < (2/15) > >>

fendertele:
welcome to the forum bill, hope you have fun :)

Bill Harry:
I'm still trying to get the hang of figuring this out as I've never been on a forum in my life. Marshall and Bobber are helping me, so I hope to work it out with a bit of practice.

Bill Harry:
I've been busily detailing the stories from each individual issue of Mersey Beat and posting them on the www.rockandpopshop.com site. They are in the Editorial section under 'Bill Harry's Mersey Beat.' There are individual tales of my time with John, Brian Epstein and information on all the Mersey groups of the time, the venues they played and some funny stories. I hope you like them.

Bobber:

--- Quote from: 1062 ---I'm still trying to get the hang of figuring this out as I've never been on a forum in my life. Marshall and Bobber are helping me, so I hope to work it out with a bit of practice.
--- End quote ---

So far so good Bill.  ;D

pc31:
cool you are rolling along again...just take your time bill we will have you posting like an old pro in just a few days....you'll be posting pictures and maybe even videos....this as i told you will be monumentous...maybe ever bigger than paul mccartney and eings  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version