A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Thank you!

Author Topic: Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available  (Read 1297 times)

Brad Howard

Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available
« on: April 12, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

Hi Beatles fans,

Here is a summary of the latest full color issues of Beatlology, the magazine for Beatles fans and collectors:

Volume 10 Number 2 - Features an in-depth look, by yours truly (with a little help from Eric Krasker, Hans Olof Gottfridsson, and others), at the supposedly new Beatles' Star-Club tapes. Then, Jeff Slate provides part 1 of his great interview with author Jonathan Gould (Can't Buy Me Love). Peter Nash offers the Beatles News, while I'm back with 15 product reviews.

Volume 10 Number 3 - Publisher Andrew Croft adds a nifty conversation with guitarist Rob Taylor (Learn To Play The Beatles To A Tee! Instructional Guitar DVD).  Famed producer, Doug Thompson, remembers Norman 'Hurricane" Smith in a brief compilation of his talks with the legendary recording engineer. I update the Star-Club tapes debacle, while Jeff Slate is back with the final part of his interview with author Jonathan Gould. Peter Nash reports on the latest Beatles News, and I review 21 Beatles products.

We are busy completing Volume 10 Number 4 which should include 16 more reviews (one by guest reviewer "Beatle" Bob).

For more information, please visit: http://www.beatlology.com

Brad Howard
Assistant Editor
Beatlology Magazine

• Administrator
  • Sun King
Re: Two New Beatlology Magazines Are Now Available
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »

Thank you Brad. You have spammed your magazine enough now. Now why don't you post some of the articles in here?  ;D

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 27 queries.