A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Harihead's Tangled Web  (Read 6684 times)

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
Harihead's Tangled Web
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »

Hello, folks!

I'm back from my forced Internet hiatus. I have high-speed service at last, not completely set up, but close enough to be functional. I'm looking forward to jumping back into these great discussions. I've been green with envy over you discussing things without me, as I'm sure shows.

Also, I'm more than a week behind on this board. If there's anything you'd like to call my attention to, please send me a PM.

Thanks! Hooray, I'm back!
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
Re: Harihead's Tangled Web
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »

welcome back harihead, you havent missed much got some catchign up to do in The Beatles Quiz and Music Seconds game ;)

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:07:41 PM »

Thanks, fendertele! Yes, I must get back over to the Mastermind quiz. I do not want to lose my cherished position as "middle of the bell curve". :)

Thanks for the update. I hope to eventually crawl back a week or so to see what I've missed. Cheers!
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

BlueMeanie

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:27 AM »

Welcome to the mailroom.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

It's all part of my attempt to look more official. *looks disheveled anyway * hides behind the mail sacks*

theBEATLESrock_on

• Getting Better
  • Staple it toghether, we'll call it bad weather
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

how is harihead???
MARTINA was HERE<br />[size=14]&quot;sit on my face and tell me that you love me&quot;[/size] -monty python <br />

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »

Playing catch-up after my days of being an Internet fugitive. I'm still setting up my home network, but it's snowing today so I am having a little rest from all my running around. It's great to be back!

theBEATLESrock_on

• Getting Better
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 12:30:34 AM »

its snowing?
MARTINA was HERE<br />[size=14]&quot;sit on my face and tell me that you love me&quot;[/size] -monty python <br />

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »

Yup. Spring in Colorado. It's random. I was biking 2 days ago.

Sgt. Pepper 45822

• Getting Better
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 03:43:00 AM »

Its snow storming in Minnesota here, supposed to snow till tomorrow afternoon. I am rather depressed about it.
[face=Geneva][size=18]Looking through the bent backed tulips <br />to see how the other half lives.[/size][/face]<br /><br />[img]http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Beatles%20in%20Yellow%20Submarine

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 04:26:56 AM »

Yikes! Sorry, SP4. I grew up in Minnesota-- well, until I was 9. I still remember one lovely storm where my dad stepped outside the upper floor of our two-story house and shoveled down to the back patio-- making a perfect rectangle in snowbanks 10 feet high. I think the cabin fever made him crazy!

Sgt. Pepper 45822

• Getting Better
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 04:54:46 AM »

Yeah I am debating about skipping class tomorrow simply because I don't want bush off my car! Plus I really don't want to drive in the slushy mess that will have accumulated by the afternoon. :-( I just hope I don't slide into a ditch.

Where in Minnesota??
[face=Geneva][size=18]Looking through the bent backed tulips <br />to see how the other half lives.[/size][/face]<br /><br />[img]http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Beatles%20in%20Yellow%20Submarine

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 05:26:26 AM »

St. Anthony Village, right on the border of Minneapolis and St. Paul. I still remember the neighborhood well, but little else. My cousins on my mother's side still live in the state. I'll be canoeing the Boundary Waters with them this summer.

Stay out of the ditch! Good luck.

theBEATLESrock_on

• Getting Better
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 05:27:25 AM »

when in doubt, ditch!(school of couse)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »

Quote from: 551
Yup. Spring in Colorado. It's random. I was biking 2 days ago.

Last week it snowed for 4 days in Copenhagen. Today it's 10&#730;C, brilliant sunshine.

Sgt. Pepper 45822

• Getting Better
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 05:57:39 PM »

well there wasn't much snow, so I went to school, well I took a half day, I skipped my second class. But its just really rainy out today... I am just fine with rain. I would rather have that than 6 inches of snow!

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

HEY HARIHEAD!

Congratulations once again on the Moderator position-also for finally recieving high speed internet ;) !
It makes things a lot easier! You also got a new mailbox!

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

Hey, great to see you, DSL! Have a picture as a prize:

It never hurts to decorate page 2 of my mailbox.

I love my new, faster Internet. It does make things a lot easier-- and tougher, because I got sucked into YouTube today. It's all Blue Meanie's fault, because I had to run the clip to verify his "name that tune" question on the Mastermind quiz. Then the dreaded link clicking begins!

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »

(inlove1) Wow HariHead, you just know what pictures are going to drive me crazy! (inlove1)

YouTube can do that to you! I can spend hours alone on just Beatle clips let alone anything else!

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • Sun King
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »

Hi hh!  Nice to have you as a mod.
I can stay till it's time to go
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 27 queries.