A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Harihead's Tangled Web  (Read 5216 times)

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
Re: Harihead's Tangled Web
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 01:48:52 PM »

Thank you, HG! But now.... I won't be able to go off topic any more! *mourns*  We had big fun, eh?

Keep those album cover pics coming! I love 'em. :)
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

You could be a cool mod who occasionally gets off topic!

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »

Could I? *makes shifty eyes*

Look! It's the Fellowship!

(talk about off topic...)
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

You crack me up! Totally random!

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • Sun King
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 02:35:37 AM »

Quote from: 551
Thank you, HG! But now.... I won't be able to go off topic any more! *mourns*  We had big fun, eh?

Yeah, we got scolded a couple of times. ;)

Keep those album cover pics coming! I love 'em. :)

I won't turn my back on your request, hh.

I can stay till it's time to go

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 02:47:20 AM »

SQUEEE! Thank you!

Here, have a girl. :)

Sgt. Pepper 45822

• Getting Better
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2008, 11:56:38 PM »

she brightens up the place quite nicely.
[face=Geneva][size=18]Looking through the bent backed tulips <br />to see how the other half lives.[/size][/face]<br /><br />[img]http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Beatles%20in%20Yellow%20Submarine

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 02:10:01 PM »

She's very... sparkly. :)

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »

I'm back from a couple of weeks in Minnesota. I went into the wilderness-- at least wilderness enough for one of our party to walk into a wolf. Don't worry; they took one look at each other and ran in opposite directions. We took canoes into the Boundary Waters near Canada. It was interesting to spend some time in a place where there are no roads and most movement depends upon paddling.

I am very tasty to mosquitos so spent much of the time with a net bag over my head. Very fetching. I did catch a 24-inch Northern Pike for my first strike-- we called him Bob. Then we ate him, along with Neil, Milton, Fern, and many others. (One of the ladies with us brought her 13-yr-old daughter, who named all the fish.) The weather was blustery at first-- great for fishing-- then it warmed up and was great for swimming. Altogether a successful adventure.

I'll be catching up slowly over the next few days. Drop me a line if there's anything you need to call my attention to! Cheers.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »

Welcome back. I don't think you've missed anything exciting. Ringo dropped by and said hi, he's sorry he missed you. And Paul gave us all copies of the 27 minute version of Helter Skelter, and Carnival Of Light. Plus a tape of him and the boys live at the Indra Club. But apart from that it's been real quiet.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 08:09:58 PM »

^Heheheh Welcome back. :)
http://www.4sitemusic.com/studio
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 02:27:56 AM »

Welcome back harihead , sounds like you had a great time in the great outdoors (cat)

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 04:08:55 AM »

I went into the wilderness-- at least wilderness enough for one of our party to walk into a wolf. Don't worry; they took one look at each other and ran in opposite directions.

;D

A sensible procedure surprisingly often. Welcome back.  :)

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 07:03:59 PM »

wolves are cowards
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 01:24:38 AM »

LOL! This one was, thank goodness. (Of course, I would have battled him single-handed, but this gal was younger than me and probably as tender of one of the three little pigs-- although probably not nearly as fetching as one to Swine eyes.) ;)

Quote from: 483
Welcome back. I don't think you've missed anything exciting. Ringo dropped by and said hi, he's sorry he missed you. And Paul gave us all copies of the 27 minute version of Helter Skelter, and Carnival Of Light. Plus a tape of him and the boys live at the Indra Club. But apart from that it's been real quiet.
You rat! You stopped my heart with that Ringo line. A friend of mine tried to see him in concert while I was gone, and alas, the truck broke down on the way so the show was canceled at the last minute. So he could have dropped in, as he had a free evening and time to kill.... ;D

Thanks for the welcome back. My many bug bites are healing well, as is the sunburn. Soon I will be my boring old work-at-home self again. Ah, but it was fun to grapple with the wild. At least the snapping turtles stayed parked on the beaver lodges as we ported the canoes across the dams. Some of those suckers were pretty big. But nothing overtly attacked besides bugs, so the trip was pleasantly free of emergencies.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 04:20:47 AM »

Okay, I'm leaving again, but only for 3 days (Fri-Sun). What a kooky week I've had.

Have fun without me! Write! I'll read it soon. Cheers.

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

let me ask you this. did you spell hair wrong or did you mean to spell it like that?

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »

Oops. :o ;D

No, it was a deliberate misspelling. Sort of a celebration of puns.

Hairy head (me)
Hari (short for Harrison) head = fan
Hari (Krishna)

...like that. :)

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 07:53:13 PM »

AWESOME. very cool my man 8)

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »

Hi, everyone.

I'm sorry I haven't been here much lately. My main client outsourced all work to India in January of this year, and I've been scrambling ever since to find new clients or a "real" job. I have a couple of small jobs now, but no big client. The financial situation is not good.

If I get a steady job or big client, I'm sure I'll find time to relax with my Beatles buddies again. But for now I'm out beating the bushes for work. I'm sorry to miss out on so many great discussion. Keep having fun. I'll be back when I can.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.833 seconds with 27 queries.