Other forums > Current Affairs

Cage Fighting

(1/4) > >>

DaveRam:
I was in the pub last night and a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to go see a cage fight , not knowing what he was on about i asked him what he ment by a cage fight .
Apparently it's an ilegal fight between two men , who basically kick hell out of each other , and is really popular in the North of England ,as anyone else heard of this sick sport ?

BlueMeanie:
Like bare knuckle fighting, cock fighting, dog fighting, you'd be amazed at what passes for fun in some places.

DaveRam:
I thought my local pub was a quite little place , but apparently pubs are now at the forefront of this growing underground sport and although i knew about dog fighting , human cage fighting was a new one on me , i think it just shows how sick society is getting .

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 971 ---I thought my local pub was a quite little place , but apparently pubs are now at the forefront of this growing underground sport and although i knew about dog fighting , human cage fighting was a new one on me , i think it just shows how sick society is getting .
--- End quote ---

I'm not surprised that it's the pubs that are behind it, I expect they're desperate for money. Apparently 4 pubs a day close down in England.

An Apple Beatle:
Drinks are up again, the breweries muck the landlords around who then muck us around...no smoking....What is a pub for nowadays other than if your on the pull or you ain't got Sky tv?

Oh yeah, darts, bridge, pool...ummm...It's in a bad way is the pub game, which in turn is bad for performing musicians. :-/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version