Beatles forums > Films, TV Shows, Interviews

Julian in Magical Mystery Tour?

(1/3) > >>

ShesCominDownFastYesSheIs:
I was watching Magical Mystery Tour the other day and I think Julian is in the scene where John is the waiter. While Aunt Jessie's complaining about all the food, I think it's Julian sitting at the table in the background with his arms crossed. I know you see him in the I am the Walrus video on the anthology dvd so maybe it's him.

this is probably a little trivia tidbit that everyone already knows but that I'm just stumbling upon now

Hello Goodbye:
Here's Paul playing with Julian between takes during the filming of Magical Mystery Tour.  I'll have to look at the film again.

freakchic9:
aww! that picture is precious!

ShesCominDownFastYesSheIs:

--- Quote from: 59 ---Here's Paul playing with Julian between takes during the filming of Magical Mystery Tour.  I'll have to look at the film again.

--- End quote ---

yeah wait I guess Julian would only be like 4 years old when Magical Mystery Tour came out. the kid in the back of aunt jessie's dream looked like a teenager.

Bungalow Bill:

--- Quote from: 59 ---Here's Paul playing with Julian between takes during the filming of Magical Mystery Tour.  I'll have to look at the film again.

--- End quote ---

YEAH that pic WOULD be adorable.. if Paul had a NOSE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version