Beatles forums > The Beatles

You know you're a fan...

<< < (381/387) > >>

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Oh wow Beatlemaniac64 - a real fan indeed! Which song are you planning to have on your wedding?

You know you are a fan when.... you wear your Beatles T-shirt whenever you can wear casual to work :) [cant wait for Friday!]

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 16, 2012, 02:20:08 AM ---
- One of your favorite movies ever is I Wanna Hold Your Hand. If you haven't seen this movie, you should. It's hilarious and I think it's very realistic and captures Beatlemania perfectly.


--- End quote ---

I love "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"! I remember when it aired on TV. I tracked it down on Netflix. Love all the Beatles songs in the background!  :laugh:

Beatlemaniac64:

--- Quote from: Kaleidoscope_Eyes on December 18, 2012, 10:13:19 PM ---Oh wow Beatlemaniac64 - a real fan indeed! Which song are you planning to have on your wedding?

You know you are a fan when.... you wear your Beatles T-shirt whenever you can wear casual to work :) [cant wait for Friday!]

--- End quote ---

Awesome!  8) I should think about wearing one of mine to work on Fridays. I don't know if we're allowed to wear t-shirts, but maybe I can try, lol. My boss is pretty cool.

And the songs I'm thinking about are Here, There, and Everywhere, In My Life, Here Comes the Sun, And I Love Her. Just some I'm tossing around in my head, lol. I want lots of Beatles songs to play in the reception afterwards, like I Saw Her Standing There and All My Loving, lol.

Beatlemaniac64:

--- Quote from: Normandie on December 19, 2012, 01:51:31 AM ---I love "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"! I remember when it aired on TV. I tracked it down on Netflix. Love all the Beatles songs in the background!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Isn't it great? lol  :laugh: I wish I could've been around to experience Beatlemania. I would be in Heaven. I think we all can probably relate.  ;)
Yeah, I like how they were actually authorized to use real Beatles songs in that. I wanna see it right now. I need to just buy it already!

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 19, 2012, 03:04:33 AM ---And the songs I'm thinking about are Here, There, and Everywhere, In My Life, Here Comes the Sun, And I Love Her. Just some I'm tossing around in my head, lol. I want lots of Beatles songs to play in the reception afterwards, like I Saw Her Standing There and All My Loving, lol.

--- End quote ---


I recently read that married couples average ~360 spats/year.  So why not add Helter Skelter to your list...


Paul McCartney - Helter Skelter (Live)




;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version