Beatles forums > The Beatles

You know you're a fan...

<< < (381/387) > >>

Pete:
…when you spend several months recreating the old Victorian poster that John Lennon owned:

http://kiteprint.com

Also, my current favourite:

…when you know who played bass on She Said, She Said.

jimsgotweb:
You know you're a fan when...
You start writing your first novel and it's about the Beatles!
I'm writing about a kid that travels back in time to collect some "butcher" albums, but things don't quite work out as he planned.

I hope to have it on Amazon as an eBook soon, it's tentatively titled "Yesterday and Today"

Beatlemaniac64:
You know you're a fan when...

- You spend a ton of time discovering new music, but then finally come back to the Beatles full force and act as obsessed as you always did. I've been acting like a teenager in 1964.  :laugh:

- One of your favorite movies ever is I Wanna Hold Your Hand. If you haven't seen this movie, you should. It's hilarious and I think it's very realistic and captures Beatlemania perfectly.

- You're already thinking about what Beatles songs you want to include in your wedding some day. It's funny, I'm not engaged and I'm not even in a relationship, yet I'm planning this all out! lol

- You're collection of Beatles books and magazines has grown so much that you're finding things you didn't even know you had.

- You're gonna spend at least $400 to get an original 25 cent Beatles poster from the early '60s professionally framed. (I'm getting it done in the next couple months. It's probably my most prized Beatles possession and I'll be so happy to finally have it up on my wall. I think it's cool to think about the history of it, and how it was probably hanging up on the wall of some teenage girl's bedroom in 1964.)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Oh wow Beatlemaniac64 - a real fan indeed! Which song are you planning to have on your wedding?

You know you are a fan when.... you wear your Beatles T-shirt whenever you can wear casual to work :) [cant wait for Friday!]

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 16, 2012, 02:20:08 AM ---
- One of your favorite movies ever is I Wanna Hold Your Hand. If you haven't seen this movie, you should. It's hilarious and I think it's very realistic and captures Beatlemania perfectly.

--- End quote ---

I love "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"! I remember when it aired on TV. I tracked it down on Netflix. Love all the Beatles songs in the background!  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version