You are an obsessed fan if you love them equally
I AGREE 100%!! finally something more original!! all the rest of these I heard before, and might I add, I AM ALL OF THEM. Though I do agree to not knowing all the songs by heart THERE ARE TOO MANY ANYWAY!!
- When you have sexual fantasies about at least one of them (even if you're a guy)
- When all you do is think about them 24/7
- When you feel that it is your job and duty to spread the words of the Beatles
- When you feel that it is your job and duty to education the ignorant people about the Beatles
- When you wear a Beatles shirt every day
- When you had a Beatle hair cut at least once in your life time
- When you spend hours on a message board of the Beatles and you already have about 50 posts (me right now)
- When you defend the Beatles like you're defending yourself
- When you know all the basic facts about the Beatles that every fan should know
- When your walls are plastered in Beatle posters, from the top to bottom
- When all you talk about is the Beatles
- When you scream and cry if a Beatles song randomly comes on the radio anywhere you are even though you heard it 89374938749537498 times before!!! and you heard it like it's very new to you
- When you care hardly bear thinking of the George and John's death and you cry and cry like it's a death of your own mother or father
There is so much. However, I will never have the nerve to say that you own this or that or the other of the Beatles because it's not what you own that makes you a big fan. It's how you feel. How much you own does not determine how much of a fan you are, it determines how much money you have.
I LOVE JOHN LENNON SOOO MUCH!!!!!