- When you know ALL of the dances.
- Whenever you cross a zebra crosswalk, you are inclined to take off your shoes.
(I do this all the time in summer and I've gotten some pretty hilarious looks from other people)
- You kiss your Beatle figurines on the head and whisper "good night, my sweets" to them. (Um - i do that .... :B)
- Whenever you hear a random line from a song that some person said out of thin air you sing the rest of the song.
- Your favourite Simpsons episodes are ones that either have a Beatle in them or heavily reference them either by name or otherwise. (My favourite episode is the George Harrison one
- You belt out Yellow Submarine regardless of where you happen to be and in whose company you are in.
- Your posters are your wallpaper.
- Every school assignment must reference The Beatles, even minimally. If there isn't ANYTHING in your research, you somehow squeeze their name into it and as a result get a lower grade that you hoped. (True story!)
- You go to your local Beatle memorabilia store three times a week, and the manager knows you by sight, smell and name.
- You've lapsed into using 'Grotty' if something, particularly clothing doesn't agree with you.
-You have mysteriously aquired a Liverpudlian accent.
I could go on ...