Other forums > Different Conversations

Last movies you saw & what you thought of them

<< < (174/254) > >>

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on January 02, 2013, 05:02:37 AM ---James Arness was so cool, Dave...

Gunsmoke 1964 original intro/previews/close

--- End quote ---
Festus could sure smack you with those elbows. We have a guy at work that reminds me of him.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on January 02, 2013, 01:24:30 PM ---Festus could sure smack you with those elbows. We have a guy at work that reminds me of him.

--- End quote ---

Howard Morris also played Ernest T. Bass on The Andy Griffith Show...

Andy Griffith - Ernest T Bass Courts Charlene

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on January 02, 2013, 12:50:15 PM ---We have a station here called MeTV and they play all the old shows.
--- End quote ---

I love that channel! It's great to be able to watch "Mary Tyler Moore" and "Bob Newhart" again, like I used to with my parents every Saturday night. "Dick van Dyke" is another one I really like. If they would just put "My Three Sons", "The Honeymooers" and "The Odd Couple" on I'd be really happy.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on January 03, 2013, 07:55:20 AM ---I love that channel! It's great to be able to watch "Mary Tyler Moore" and "Bob Newhart" again, like I used to with my parents every Saturday night. "Dick van Dyke" is another one I really like. If they would just put "My Three Sons", "The Honeymooers" and "The Odd Couple" on I'd be really happy.

--- End quote ---
I watched them with my folks too. It brings back some good memories. Daniel Boone, The Rifleman, The Rebel, Rt. 66, they seem to have them all.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on January 04, 2013, 01:14:51 AM ---I watched them with my folks too. It brings back some good memories. Daniel Boone, The Rifleman, The Rebel, Rt. 66, they seem to have them all.

--- End quote ---
They ran My Three Sons here not too long ago. It was a good show!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version