Beatles forums > The Beatles

What was the last Beatles Item you bought?

<< < (280/289) > >>

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Silver Dollar on June 12, 2014, 02:33:02 AM ---The last item I bought was my 1965 Hofner violin bass.
--- End quote ---

The Holy Grail!

--- Quote --- I didn't get any of the gum  though.   :P

--- End quote ---

That's okay; it would be pretty hard to chew by now.  ;)

Badgirl66:
Laurence Juber Guitar with Wings

http://brxjw.mpvez.servertrust.com/v/vspfiles/images/juber-sample-low-res.pdf

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Euan Buchan on May 19, 2014, 05:44:25 PM ---Pre Ordered the new 50th Anniversary Edition DVD of A Hard Day's Night.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on May 19, 2014, 07:05:09 PM ---I did too.  One for me and one for my sister to commemorate me taking her twice to see the movie in the theater when it was released.  They'll be delivered in time for her birthday on July 4th.

--- End quote ---

And they arrived today.  My sister is in for a treat on her birthday!

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on June 24, 2014, 08:59:14 PM ---And they arrived today.  My sister is in for a treat on her birthday!

--- End quote ---

You're such a nice brother, Barry! Argh, didn't realize it was available for pre-order. I'm in rather dire financial straits with this upcoming trip plus a bunch of auto repairs. I'll have to hold off for a bit.

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on June 24, 2014, 08:59:14 PM ---My sister is in for a treat on her birthday!

--- End quote ---

I was just thinking earlier today that I wanted to be certain to ask you what she thought of her gift. I'm sure she's going to love it though Barry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version