What was the last Beatles Item you bought?

Started by Euan Buchan, Aug 14, 2008, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakchic9

I made a Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Duct Tape Wallet. It's REALLY BIG.

8)
<|\
|
^

Too cool, yah?

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

freakchic9

Sorry. None. I can't find my camera, or the cord for the camrea. I'll show the picture I put, though.

Sorry it's so big. It's the one I used.
But my printer distorted the color, so it's really cool.

8)
<|\
|
^

Too cool, yah?

dogpuppet

python

bought a Rubber Soul t shirt today.i will wear t with pride,of course
Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream

PaulieBear

Jane

python

can we see a pic of it,jane ?  please
Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream

HeadInTheClouds

A calendar, a book and some buttons.. <3 I can't get enough of Beatles merchandising!
<br />&quot; The Beatles saved the world from boredom. &quot; - George Harrison

freakchic9

Quote from: 977I bought magical mystery tour

The movie or the album?

8)
<|\
|
^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

Probably the book, "The Walrus Was Paul", which was in, like, June.
My mom thinks that, if I buy Beatles stuff, I'm idolizing them, so nothing for me. XD
I made a 'Paul is dead' lunchbox, though!

digna

Quote from: 1509I bought "John" by Cynthia Lennon for &#163;5 in Borders. It was a hardback and was reduced as it had just gone out of print, according to the sales assistant. I guess they're pushing the paperback version instead. I've not started reading it yet.

On the same day I got The Beatles: The Complete Story of Four Lads Who Shook the World by Tim Hill for &#163;7. Both were for research purposes, really. The Tim Hill one has some great pics and a useful chronology up to 2006, which I'll be using for the day-after-day section on my site.
I also bought John! last week at a bookshop with also a second hand department. So I paid ?9,00. I'm not reading it yet, I'm also reading The beatles Anthology and MOJO (magazine) and it is (mojo also) in English. I'm not very good in English so... But I like the foto on the back ;D

EDIT: I see that the post I quoted was on the first page, but anyway :)

Euan Buchan

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

A book about John and his quotes... BUT it has an introduction from Desmond Tutu! I am stil amazed! (shock) 8)

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

aspinall_lover

I just bought a cool looking Rubber Soul t-shirt from Walmarts this morning.  One I don't have in my massive Beatles' shirt collection........