Beatles forums > Songs

Beatles songs by other singers

<< < (2/13) > >>

Jane:
Have you heard George Michael singing A Long and Winding Road? A lot of people believe that his version is much better than the Beatles`. It is kind of accepted truth. Though I disagree with this point of view. I`ve listened to him singing the song and NO. Maybe it is because I don`t like him?

HeatherBoo:

--- Quote from: 1393 ---Have you heard George Michael singing A Long and Winding Road? A lot of people believe that his version is much better than the Beatles`. It is kind of accepted truth. Though I disagree with this point of view. I`ve listened to him singing the song and NO. Maybe it is because I don`t like him?
--- End quote ---

Haven't heard it.  But I don't like that song anyways.  I will see if I can find it, and see if it's any better.

tkitna:
I like The Buckinghams version of 'I'll Be Back' better than the Beatles version.

Mairi:
I like the Joan Baez version of Let It be (who saw that one coming?), but I don't think it is better than the original.

Jane:
A day or two ago, I listened to a certain Apple, can`t remember her first name, singing Across the Universe. i didn`t like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version