A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: HeyJude18's box...  (Read 17861 times)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
Re: HeyJude18's box...
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2009, 02:15:08 AM »

My room's green, something a little darker than a sage green :) I have a dark red comforter for my bed (I've had it since I was 16), lots of natural wood so I'm trying to go with a lot of neutral pieces, black and white type deal.  It's so awesome though, my mom went though on Friday and took pictures of every little part of the house, there's still some things that they need to fix/finish but it's coming together :)

Oooh, green and natural wood.... sounds really awesome! 8) Green is one of my favourite colours :) And it's quite cool that your mum took all those pictures :)

Do you plan on going anywhere or just stay around where you are?

For now, I'm just gonna stay where I am, but we're gonna make a bit of a family trip to Australia later on... Melbourne, Sydney, a bit of Canberra, and Gold Coast.... should be good :) I've only been to Australia once, and only to the Gold Coast, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aussie ;D

School's going pretty good :)  3rd year bio is seeming just like a mishmash of a bunch of different courses, this term I have a first year psych, second year patterns in life's diversity (basically a combination of ecology and evolution), second year organic chemistry (again... :-/) and third year population ecology.

Oh yeah, that does sound quite mixed! But that's good though, as they say, "variety is the spice of life" ;D The subjects sound really interesting, especially that ecology and evolution paper 8) KE has always been interested in psychology... she's actually thinking of switching from economics to psych next year. Psych sounds interesting but I don't think I could do it, coz for some reason psychology-related stuff has always made me nervous. Yeah, I'm very weird ;D

Socially going amazingly, hitting up the gym with a couple of friends from high school at least once a week, going out to the bars with the same friends at least once a month, hanging out with the boyfriend as much as possible (the friend from last year... yeah... lol).

That sounds great!! :) Hehe, "the friend from last year" ;)
Unfortunately, I haven't been doing very well in terms of exercise and social stuff this year... the only thing I did this year is study. There was so much to do, so I've been a bit of a hermit, haha. Except I have been going to dance classes. I'm no good at it, but the classes are quite fun :)

How about KE?  I've seen her on, haven't talked to her much though!
KE is all good, she's almost done with her exams. Besides studying, she's been doing quite a bit of dancing. I think she's really getting into it... and I reckon she's quite good, especially at ceroc 8)

Oops, this turned out to be a long one!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:18:35 AM by Octie »
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »

Judy, are you going to have a garden? I adore gardens!

Actually my dad has quite the green-thumb (aka the backyard garden early last spring http://www.flickr.com/photos/vitvit18/3552677482/#).  It's too late in the year this year to start planting but we'll definitely have a garden come next spring.

For now, I'm just gonna stay where I am, but we're gonna make a bit of a family trip to Australia later on... Melbourne, Sydney, a bit of Canberra, and Gold Coast.... should be good :) I've only been to Australia once, and only to the Gold Coast, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aussie ;D

That's awesome!  Family trip - just you and KE or your parents too?  I've heard Australia's beautiful this time of year!  I would think New Zealand would be along the same lines.  Is there more "green space" there or something (I recall hearing) where as Australia has more of a desert climate.  You'll definitely have to take pictures so I can be even more jealous of you!  lol

Psych sounds interesting but I don't think I could do it, coz for some reason psychology-related stuff has always made me nervous. Yeah, I'm very weird ;D

Yeah, it's a first year class and I'm taking it now in my third year.  I was originally put off because of all the apparent reading.  I don't find the readings too bad though.  I think that this year I'm actually a little more excited to take it , albeit dull right now, I can't wait to get to the section on dreams, conscious states and disorders.  I was doing some of my own research on that over the summer (the now boyfriend has bipolar disorder so I was trying to find out more about it)

Unfortunately, I haven't been doing very well in terms of exercise and social stuff this year... the only thing I did this year is study. There was so much to do, so I've been a bit of a hermit, haha. Except I have been going to dance classes. I'm no good at it, but the classes are quite fun :)
KE is all good, she's almost done with her exams. Besides studying, she's been doing quite a bit of dancing. I think she's really getting into it... and I reckon she's quite good, especially at ceroc 8)

As long as their fun eh?  And just think of it this way, now that all the stress of studying for your exams is gone you can focus on dance and all that other fun stuff, go out socialize, have fun!!! :)  What kind of dance are you guys doing?  Wish KE the best of luck for me!

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

Hey, I just wanted to say congratulations on the house! :)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2009, 03:28:53 AM »

Thanks!!! :) I'm definitely loving it!!!  Not everything's unpacked yet but I'm sure as heck excited to start it!!

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

pc31

• Special Member
  • Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2009, 03:39:38 AM »

Welsh T Band Put on Your Red Dress Baby Cover
got yer red dress handy?is our room ready?

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

just passing by my friend... ;)

Paul McCartney - I Saw Her Standing There (Kiev 2008)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #226 on: November 25, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »

^ Thanks Andy!!!  Kinda missing our chats on a semi-regular basis!  lol

got yer red dress handy?is our room ready?

haha, as long as you don't mind boxes!

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »

^ Thanks Andy!!!  Kinda missing our chats on a semi-regular basis!  lol

oh i think they will return, i have been so busy to chat to anyone recently because of sorting out my
flat, my official moving day is tomorrow so i'm very excited, do you chat on fb at all? i should get back on msn. :P

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #228 on: November 25, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

Ooooh very nice :)  We're in our new house, everything's still in boxes lol.  I do use the facebook chat, sometimes I find it annoying and do the appear offline thing heh, and you really should, except for that damned 5 hour time difference!

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #229 on: December 24, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »

The name's Emily :)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #230 on: December 25, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »

I had the craziest dream about you... Basically, we were at a cafe and we spotted Paul McCartney...but then you asked for his autograph and he said no. I don't know why.  :'( LOL...oh well!!

Happy holidays!!

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #231 on: December 25, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »

Merry Christmas to you lovely ladies as well!!!!!

And Penny - lmao love that you had a dream about me!  Such a mean Paul in that dream of yours, and thanks for the John :)  Makes for a happy Christmas!

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #232 on: December 25, 2009, 06:25:05 PM »

Dear Judy! Merry Christmas to you:)

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »

Good God, I'm so late on the holiday greetings.  :-\ 
A belated very merry Christmas to you! :D
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #234 on: December 27, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »

haha and you too Mrs L :) hope you had a splendid one!

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #235 on: December 27, 2009, 02:11:30 AM »

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMASTIME VICTORIA!!  :D

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #236 on: December 27, 2009, 02:37:58 AM »

Thanks Andy!!  I can see you are :)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2010, 04:29:17 AM »

Wow they still have Woolworthes there?  Here Wal-Mart bought them all out (my mom actually worked at Woolworthes when she was a teenager, and so did my cousin).
Ah, Valentines day...  For years I was convinced that it's just a money grab...  I am to some extent convinced but apparently the boy isn't and he has some big plans for that day lol!  This shall be interesting!
They are actually changing the brand's name to Countdown and they are changing the logo too. I find that unnecessary and annoying, but as Jon Anderson sings "change we must". Funny thing too, I told myself I'll be out of there after two years... but no. I can't be bothered looking for another job plus there aint that many part time jobs.

Valentines Day.... I always wanted to have something special on that day. I hope you have a very nice day/night ( ;) ) on Vday. I have a party on the night before (ahhh the night before) and I am debating whether to ask my boy to come with me. It is complicated between us... sigh

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »

So I wasn't sure where to post it, but I has some pictures from the Ringo concert on July 23rd and the Paul concert on August 8th!  (at Ringo there technically weren't any cameras allowed so I had to be discrete and there's no videos :( ).  I have videos from the Paul concert but YouTube's been annoying when I've tried to upload them...  I also saw Rain over the summer but there weren't any cameras allowed and the security dude was standing right behind me.

I can't remember if this was during Frankenstein or if it was just another song that Edgar Winter had a synth solo...

At the end, of course, With A Little Help From My Friends

Can't remember which song this was during... it was near the beginning though (he took off his jacket after the 5th or 6th song)

Live and Let Die

And Mull of Kintyre!!

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »

I am aware that these are old pics, but they are beautiful!!!! You are so lucky that you got to see Ringo and Paul!

why do I seem to always put myself though falling in love with guys with bipolar disorder?
/melodrama
oh!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you move on? I tend to fall for the "wrong" guys too....
Have you seen a movie called Adam (I think thats the name)?

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Page created in 2.291 seconds with 27 queries.