A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: HeyJude18's box...  (Read 16621 times)

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
Re: HeyJude18's box...
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2011, 11:16:47 PM »

LOL! Thanks!  Did you see the rest of the pictures on facebook?  Of course I had to title the album the Gods :P

Oh, I have moved on from the ex and I'm now kinda seeing his former best friend but he lives 2 hours away and in the states so it's really just an online relationship.  I don't think he's wrong, I just wish he'd open up to me although I know there's nothing I can do about what's going on in his head.

I haven't seen that movie, what's it about?  (Edit: is it this one - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185836/)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:18:26 PM by HeyJude18 »

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2011, 10:13:33 PM »

Yes it is that one. It's about Adam (no kidding!) and he has some sort of disorder and a girl falls for him and she tries to understand him and help him but it doesnt work out.... They go their separate ways but stil remember the good times they have had and they keep the friendship. I cried my eyes out when I saw it.

I'll go check the pics on FB. I havent been much on FB due to lack of time.

How are you going in general?

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »

Hm, I'll have to look up the movie!

Things are going alright.  My "spring break" just finished so I'm back to my wanting to pull my hair out and cursing why I wanted a philosophy minor lol!  Not to mention I have to get my resume and covering letter ready to send out tonight for jobs over the summer!  Again, something I should have done on my break but I ended up getting my hours at work doubled last week so I didn't get much done at all.

How about you?  Things going alright with you?

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2011, 09:46:30 PM »

VICTORIAAAAAAA!!!! HOW ARE YA? I MADE IT BACK TO DM'S  :D

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2011, 03:39:09 AM »

hey Andy!  Nice to see you back!!  Things are going... how about with you?  How's the new flat working out?

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »

hey Andy!  Nice to see you back!!  Things are going... how about with you?  How's the new flat working out?

Things are goin really well, i am having a wonderful time at the flat and at last i have really nice
neighbours  :D so now i can settle down more and be on places like DM's  ;)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #246 on: April 02, 2011, 12:28:58 AM »

I don't feel like working on my essay about Locke and Descartes yet... SPAMM :)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Parade Scene

Harry Potter TV Show: The Aurors - Official Trailer (HD)

^ Wish this wasn't an April Fool's joke :(

ADELAIE "Stars" Official Music Video (Prevail Music)

^ Used to work with the lead singer... this song gets stuck in my head more than I like to admit

And that be all my spam for one night... guess I should get to my essay eh?

nyfan(41)

• Getting Better
« Reply #247 on: April 02, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »

I don't feel like working on my essay about Locke and Descartes yetguess I should get to my essay eh?

-
i googled "lock + de cart" and this came back  ???
  ha2ha

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #248 on: April 02, 2011, 01:17:13 AM »

Bahaha that's awesome!!  I wish I could just put that picture in my essay and be like "dear prof, this is what I think of early modern philosophy!"

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #249 on: June 21, 2011, 04:18:09 PM »

I need a place to vent and I think this might be the safest place to right now...  first my mom basically gives me a "hell no" in response to me wanting to go to Detroit to visit the boy, then today I find out (on Facebook) that the boy is talking to my ex and his girlfriend again.
(I don't know if I ever went into the whole story but my ex and my boyfriend were friends, met on the internet years ago so I met Detroit when I was with my ex.  Basically, my ex emotionally cheated on me with a couple of girls - the one that he's dating now and another girl.  And the girl that he's dating now, I've never trusted, I've had classes with her in the past and just from how she was and what I've learned about her, she was willing to cheat on her ex (that she was with for 2 years) to be with my ex, and now she wants Detroit as well.)
Well, Detroit stopped talking to my ex and his girlfriend just after Christmas and I found out today just going through my news feed on Facebook that Detroit has re-added the girlfriend.  I asked Detroit and he kept saying about how he should have told me and nothing's going on and everything and that nothing's been said about me or anything and not to worry.
Detroit hasn't given me any reason not to trust him, it's just I don't trust her, I don't trust my ex.  I don't know what to do

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2011, 01:01:53 AM »

If you love him and you trust him then whats the problem, and if he loves you and he told you there is nothing to worry about, then believe it. If Detroit boy changes his behaviour towards you then you can get suspicious, but just trust him. I never understood why its not good to talk with one's ex's ex or with the boyfriend's ex.... Sadly I talked to my ex's ex and he really didnt like it...! i need to win his friendship back

Back to you now, why cant you go to Detroit? You are old enough to make your own decisions! If you have the means, just tell your mom that you want to see him, he IS your boyfriend and just do it. Your mom may be angry at you, but she will realize at the end that you did the right thing. (Speaking from experience here)

And yes, this is a safe place... always here for you!

I think its your birthday..? Happy birthday!

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2011, 01:40:37 AM »

It's definitely my birthday today in your case, tomorrow in mine lol!

And I don't have to worry about Detroit anymore, the other day he randomly deleted me off of everything with no explanation, no warning, so it's over.  I don't need sh*t like that in my life!  I'm 22 and I have a list of things that I want to do before I'm 30... in my estimation I need to get on that!  And, not to mention, that list didn't have A THING to do with men or relationships (though it would be nice, it's definitely not a priority!).

Hm?  I kinda got lost on that, you were friends with an ex's ex and he was mad about it?  Was it when you were with him or after?  Sometimes being friends with one's ex is an ok thing, sometimes you're better off without!  (Just my 2 cents!)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2011, 05:21:06 AM »

Wake up, Victoria!!!
I know it's your birthday, so Happy Birthday to you!
Hope all is as good as it can be, with you and with Canada  ;yes

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
    • le blog
« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2011, 12:48:43 AM »

Thanks D!  All's good here, been a pretty good birthday!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.762 seconds with 27 queries.