A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Thank you!

Author Topic: Beatles Cards - What are they worth??  (Read 2669 times)

Beatles Cards - What are they worth??
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

Hello. I received some Beatles cards from a friend years ago, and I'm wondering what they'd be worth to sell today. Ebay is very confusing, as it lists either full sets or two cards at a time. I have 156 cards total from the B&W 1964 series, a hard day's night, color cards, and Beatles diary collections. I doubt any card shops around here would be willing to appraise.

Does anyone have suggestions? They're in good shape from what I can see, with some initials written on the back on the right side in maybe a fourth of the cards, but I'm no professional.
GEMM is your best source for impossible-to-find !

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
Re: Beatles Cards - What are they worth??
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 01:50:10 AM »

I'm not sure, I bought a coloured one (thet picture's from 1964) it was $2 (Canadian) at an antiques and collectables show two years ago.

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
Re: Beatles Cards - What are they worth??
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 02:20:47 AM »

they are worth more as a full set...if you have full sets then research full sets....but you could easily sell them for 3 or 4 dollars a peice.....

Page created in 0.226 seconds with 27 queries.